For Sale Now taking pre-orders: Carbon Fiber Bow & Arrow Walking Stick PLUS ...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Oct 24, 2016.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

[​IMG]

Yesterday we launched a test sale of the Yshoot Carbon Fiber Bow & Arrow in a Walking Stick kit

The limited number of units we had went in a matter of hours. We are now in the process of placing a much bigger order for those bow/arrow/walking stick kits, plus other items.

1. Many folks since we sold out yesterday have told us they wanted to place an order for these as gifts as well as for themselves. Good idea. I know I have been very tickled by the kit I bought. My teen son and I have been shooting out in the backyard and again--we are really impressed with the quality and power!

2. We know these are going to sell well but we really don't know how well. Given the holiday gift-giving season dead ahead, and the fact that we need to order these from France, we want to take this step of taking pre-orders to be sure we can deliver them on time and not end up with backorders.

3. One thing--we have decided to bundle an additional 5 arrows with this kit (so it will come with a total of 7 arrows, though only two will fit in the walking stick). We expect to price these kits at $229.99. That price is not in stone yet--it may go a bit higher or a bit lower.

4. We hope to have our next shipment in as early as two weeks from now. That too is an approximation right now.

5. So on these, if you want to reserve a kit or kits, to be sure you get some of the next available units, please choose ONE of these methods to let me know: PM us here, or email me at jcrefuge@safecastle.com. Include your name, email address, and how many kits you want. When we have the units in hand, we will contact you and ask for payment.

Our listing for the bow/arrow kit is linked above. There are a few videos there, specs, and images.

Lastly: We are also ordering several Yshoot slingshot kits that shoot lance arrows. When we have more info on that product, I'll start another "Pre-order" thread here. (They will cost less than half of the bow/arrow kit above.) But in the meantime, here's a little taste:

Seepalaces likes this.
  2. JC Refuge

3. JC Refuge

We'll have screw-in bladed tips for the arrows as an available accessory.

Seepalaces likes this.
  4. JC Refuge

I expect to be listing the slingshots tomorrow.

Seepalaces likes this.
  5. JC Refuge

6. JC Refuge

Get in the queue to be sure you can get yours soon.

7. JC Refuge

Once our order ships from France (could be anytime), we'll stop taking preorders.

8. JC Refuge

9. JC Refuge

10. JC Refuge

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7