NRA did something I do NOT care for

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, May 2, 2017.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It's been said that force is the refuge of the incompetent. But, if nothing else works, it does.

2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Here is another piece of .... from the NRA they sent a small lock blade knife maybe 2 inches wooden inlay nice NRA logo flip it over 440 CHINA Really you take my American Dollars and I get back CHINA will have to rethink some of this. WOW!!!!! and really I'm not trying to be cheeky here it pisses me off

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

NRA life member here. No changes forthcoming there. USCCA just got into my wallet totally willingly. I signed up today for their Platinum plan with a 10% discount for my military service. CS/Sales rep Caitlin A. was a sweetheart to talk with. Very knowledgeable across the board to talk with about their product. After taking my CC # for reoccurring monthly payments of $27 was told I am immediately covered fully. I have called the NRA numerous times about a slew of issues and or purchases of products. Never was CS/sales reps so helpful and nice. YMMV.
    As someone who has trained 1000s of people in use of force and deadly force, i always ended the lesson with the caveat, If you are ever involved i a exchange of gunfire whether in the military or as a civilian, no matter how righteous the shoot might have been in your mind, you are going to be amped up on Adrenalin having just survived a possible life and death situation. Bite your tongues and consider this. Other may see things different than you. SHUT YOUR MOUTH and calm down. Say practically nothing. Silence is your right and your friend. Anything you do say can be used against you. You may well be in shock. Your mind might not be working real clearly at this point in time. If you say anything at all it should include only the following. You were in fear for your life or others present. You had no other choice. You want to confer with a lawyer before you say anything else.
    Use of force and deadly force laws in the civilian community vary from state to state. In the state of California at the time I was stationed there, in your own abode, if an armed intrude turned away from you and had a clear path out of the residence without going towards you or any other friendlies in the residence, no matter what they had already done, you could not legally shoot them to stop them from fleeing. That is not the case in many other States.

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7