NRA stabs gun owners in back again

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Legion489, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I wish the NRA would support what is RIGHT, rather than what is expedient, but we all know that ain't gonna happen after Harlan Carter got booted after he took office at the "Cincinnati Revolt" and turned the NRA into a PRO-gun organization and the Old Guard stabbed him in the back and turned traitor on the members.

In Alabama the NRA backs the Establishment, but the NAGR Supports the Conservative
    [​IMG]

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Much of the problem with politics is one never knows what is going on in the back rooms so you cannot take anything for face value. Maybe they cut a deal with the incumbent or got their back scratch in some other manner. Politics is disgusting. But, the sad fact is the NRA must play the political game if they intend to survive and if they don't then it is one more nail in all our coffins.

mysterymet and Altoidfishfins like this.
  3. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Yeah politicians should have to wear body camera 24 7 365

3M-TA3, Sgt Nambu, Legion489 and 2 others like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It's like Hillary said , you've got to have 2 opinions , a personal opinion , and a public opinion. Which opinion do you think she would use in the important votes ?
    So I'm with Bishop. No back door deals.

Legion489 likes this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Say what you will about the NRA, but it's the one pro-gun organization that the America-hating left complains about the most. That's to the NRA's credit. By this time, we'd be just like Europe without them when it comes to gun rights. Think about it.

Bandit99, Tully Mars, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  6. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

The NRA is a money machine just like most Organized churches no more no less
    The Republicans have both houses and the White House but no pro gun legislation
    They still want your money I'm sure they wish Hillary had won it would fill their coffers faster

Legion489, Motomom34 and Bandit99 like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Just imagine how gun sales would boost if Hillary was elected.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I would think that with the prospect of Trump possibly not getting another term that folks would take advantage of this interval to "Stock Up", so to speak....

I am an NRA Life Member, contribute to GOA and other Pro-Gun organizations around the country when I can. Freedom isn't Free....

Legion489, Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I am a life member to the NRA, GOA, USPSA, and a few others that support the shooting population. I do not agree with them sometimes but I support them financially and will continue to do so.

Dunerunner and BTPost like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

That is definitely a good point and not only about guns but across the board. The sad fact is this election has proven that Republican-right is no different from the Democrat-left.

@arleigh "Just imagine how gun sales would boost if Hillary was elected."
    I can honestly say that during the election I totally freaked out thinking Hillary would win and bought and bought and bought ammo, magazines, etc... My wife now jokes about it because I would no sooner get home with a couple thousand more rounds and I would say "Dammit! I should have bought more!" and off I would go to the store the next day. So now, every time I head to town it's "Got ammo?"

@Dunerunner "...prospect of Trump possibly not getting another term..."
    I truly doubt he will even run again. Why would he? He is blocked whenever he tries to do anything, most the time by his own people, Republicans. Besides, my prediction is the Democrats will win hands-down in 2020. They are right now preparing by getting all Demcrats to support Single-Payer Health Care and this will indeed give them the White House and both Houses in my opinion. It will define the next election. They ONLY way the Republicans could counter would be by beating them to it and that isn't going to happen this term because too many Republicans are on the Lobbyists payroll which has become quite obvious this term.

Dunerunner and snake6264 like this.
  11. Legion489

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

13. Legion489

Just tried it and it worked fine.

14. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Just tried it and got a 403 error.. 403??

15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Same error I got.... Better just Copy & Paste the info into a Post... I guess...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7