So out in the Gulf and just thinking if... There are approx. 15 million hunters in the U.S. Then that make's us the largest standing army in the world. If. 25% of the U.S. Armed force's will take up arm's against the people... Will the remaining 75% take up arm's against the 25%.? If. You would split a new silver dollar (long way's)... Would all the silver be on one side...? and if so...How many would make an ounce.?