Nypd policemen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldman11, Jul 23, 2019.

1. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

On Fox News this morning there is an news clip showing nypd policemen being wet and having ice thrown on them while they were doing their job. Also in Tennessee ICE officials were blocked from arresting illegal immigrants by a group of people. These people that have hindered law enforcement officials from doing their jobs should have arrested on the spot. What has happened to our great nation when police cannot do their job??? These people were in our country illegally. What’s next?
    Maybe we ought to just do away with law officials all together and let people do what they want. America if you don’t want to obey our laws,please leave now.
    [flag]

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

All you hear from the left is "obstruction of justice".
    Now they're the ones obstructing justice. :mad:

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Our politicians are the main problem in this I believe . With their open borders stance , to shielding illegals from deportation, to the police forces being portrayed as being racist by organizations like black lives matters , and the politicians cowering to those people for their votes . And the families , the parents of these kids are just kids themselves . We are definitely heading for some major lawlessness in this country , hang on , the ride is going to get rough .

4. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

All this is being set up to get people killed for some reason. All true Americans need to get behind our law enforcement officers and take our country back,now. The longer we wait the harder it’s going to be.
    [flag]

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, Meat and 2 others like this.
  5. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

The eventual fix will require a "Debt of Honor" event.......

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, oldman11 and 3 others like this.
  6. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

The left wants the whole country to be like San Fransisco.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, oldman11 and 2 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

and they will of course then come up with a fix for it all...

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"Maybe we ought to just do away with law officials all together and let people do what they want."
    Now, I'm for that! This means if someone tries to steal something from me that they get shot - period - no, if's, and's or but's.
    Should someone drive drunk and injure or even kill someone then others go get a rope and hang them on the spot, let them swing in the breeze for a few days as a deterrent. Yeah, there is a lot to be said for this kind of justice...

9. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I like that,might be the thing to straighten this country out. After awhile you would have a safe place to live without worry,nice. Wait what about speeding tickets,parking tickets,etc.
    [flag]

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Bandit99 like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Actually, I do too! I think one of the biggest problems we have is that the consequences of our actions are not harsh enough and the money-mouth lawyers have made impossible to have swift and real justice. So, laws need to be clearer (to take lawyers out of it) and reflect true harsh consequences for breaking them - none of this 'punishment fit the crime' crap. Laws are a real deterrent! This includes speeding and parking tickets - you want people to drive and park correctly then make it so they won't otherwise you're simply milking them for money, which is okay but doesn't benefit society, just local/state government. Immediately pull their license for 6 months for first offenders plus a huge fine. In many 3rd world countries, basically poor countries, around the world you are safer to walk the streets than here mainly because their laws are extremely harsh for any form of violent crime. Thief is a different story but rape, arm robbery and murder is dealt with severely and quickly, and, I would add...permanently.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    SB21, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Damn I miss the good 'ol days..
    [​IMG]

Ura-Ki, Tempstar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

People have grown up to fear and despise Law Enforcement, especially the Blacks! How often are they at odds with LEO?
    Almost every news story is about some black do bad who got popped by the cops for doing........... bad! Didnt see that comming! But its what we see every day in the media, and it grows and takes on a life of its own! It no longer matters that there are far far more good cops out there among us, its those few that we see doing bad that makes people fear!
    Im always reminded of that one famous line from Starwars,: "Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, and that leads to the Dark Side. Once you take the path to the Dark Side, Forever Will it Consume You!"

YODA!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The NYPD needs to all come down with the "blue flu" and stay home for a week...or two. Protect their own neighborhoods and let everyone else fend for themselves.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

What happens when the water isn't water, but acid?

Trigger + trigger

Bang.

Lesson learned.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Twitter posting of a NYCPD unit responding to a black ghetto location to assist a woman >>> met by half dozen with buckets of water - just sat in the unit and talked with the woman with closed windows - so they attacked this woman with 20 buckets of water ....
    NYC closed until sanity returns ...

16. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

You do realize that that photo is most likely from the 1960's Freedom Marches? That officer and his dog are attacking a peaceful protester who would only like to exercise his god given rights. This is no riot, he is no thug, and if this is your "good 'ol days" then I for one are glad they are past.

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Without a social contract between us and them, which we are currently witnessing. There would be a vacuum of power. Nature abores a vacuum and would fill it with warlords to provide with localized security. Think about the Balkan wars. There wasn't any formal law enforcement, which gave rise to local/regional rulers (war Lords), which led to localized wars. I am all in favor of much which is stated in some of the previous postings, but I truly worry about who fills the vacuum. I feel we have crossed the Rubicon and balkinazation is our future. If this happens, we will be in a world of hurt and I am too old for that kind of shit.

18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The ICE blockers - nice they just happened to have a working cell phone to record the SJW action, eh?

DItto for the bucket brigade. Everyone wants to get their chops on social media to be the new (badass) kid on the block.

Given what happened in Dallas (2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia another "Lone Wold" attack, no matter how many shooter were in play) -- buckets of water are, perhaps, a warning.

My son joined the Marines and pulled two tours outside the wire in Iraq. Waned to be on the PD when he got back.
    Now, he wouldn't work for the dept if they offered him a job today....he works security and has to deal with the PD almost daily.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7