NYT Admits Hunter Biden Laptop IS REAL Implicating Joe Biden In Conflict Of Interest In Ukraine War

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Mar 18, 2022.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I don't need the the worthless corrupt NYT to tell me Hunter and Daddy Bidumb are dirty as hell. Now let's see if they re brought to justice ----I'm not holding my breath

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well it is a case of whataboutism that applies to the rabid right MAGA maggots too,,,, i.e. "Their logic is, no matter how bad TRump's scandals go, Biden and Hunter's scandals has(sic) to be at least a billion times worse."

(Meme for entertainment purposes only, I don't vouch for the accuracy of the claims contained in the meme therein)
    [​IMG]

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

All that shows is everyone is out to get them.
    Michael Flinn took a plea deal so they wouldn't go after his son who just became a father himself over total bullshit charges. Ya let's see Biden do that.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    oldawg likes this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I figure you as a glass is half empty kinda guy...

5. enloopious

Why would they go after Hunter? He's not their enemy and that's the only real reason for the FBI is going after people they don't like. Oh... we're still pretending like they aren't corrupt?

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We have the corrupt FBI and we have the corrupt/weaponized IRS which Bidumb is adding 87,000 IRS agents/ employees. The IRS you are guilty and must prove otherwise and in the process the IRS will ruin your business, destroy you life. Be interesting to see who the IRS targets -- I'm sure it won't be conservatives.

enloopious likes this.
  7. enloopious

I seem to recall other departments of the government weaponizing as well... oh yeah, the post office, SBA, DHS, the list goes on. This is what dictators would call "a standing army".

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/USPS-ammo-purchase-federal/2014/04/14/id/565541/
    Why Are Federal Bureaucrats Buying Guns And Ammo? $158 Million Spent By Non-Military Agencies

johnbb likes this.
  8. enloopious

LOL did someone just make that up off the top of their head? I did a lot of research and couldn't find 24 counts of trump stealing someone else's identity. This is why democrats shouldn't attempt memes. The lies aren't funny... I guess they would be funny if you had TDS but for a sane person the contradiction and bias is obvious. Example: "0 convictions" Vs "over 191 criminal charges and counting"... At least with the people the lies in the memes are true. This is why Gonzo journalism was so popular back in the 60s up to the 90s. One day you will realize that you are not the minority SJW underdog if you have the backing of the government and big business.

9. enloopious

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The NYT is the lefts bible so why haven't these two been charged

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Everything is irrelevant in a post truth world.
    Our society is that tabloid at the checkout counter.
    We are just living the dream ... because we have fallen asleep.

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We are living a never ending nightmare

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Tony blinkin and his wife in constant email contact with hunter Biden .

Yeah that's not weird.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The truth is coming out under oath.

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The NYT used to be a credible newspaper many years ago. The fact that now they are saying Hunter's laptop is real (knew all along) should be the final nail in this rag paper not even worthy of wiping my butt with it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7