Obama Administration to work with UN on "Small Arms Treaty"

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Falcon15, May 26, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's an honest mistake, many people make it. It's no crack against Sea. I correct people all the time, it's a state of mind and many subconsciously do it without realizing. How can you blame them when it's on the news every day?

Making a conscious effort to place yourself at the head of the table is a necessity now more than ever. We cannot allow this government and its media drones to continually brainwash our minds and the minds of the children. But, I say this all with a light heart...there are more pressing issues.

I wouldn't take that from Ghrit if I were you, Sea. I would pick on his hair or something.

Falcon15 likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No hair left to pick, and Wolfie made no mistake, he was spot on in spite of your (maybe) fair assumption. As I pointed out (incidentally agreeing with you and Falc) the leadership is us regardless of intent.

3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Oh, no worries, ghrit, old bean! I think we are all on the same page for the most part. This is an underhanded, BS plot to strip the US of it's ability to defend itself. Once the US is unarmed, TPTB will have no problems subjugating the populace.

After all, wasn't it Thomas Jefferson that said:
    "For a people who are free and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security. It is, therefore, incumbent on us at every meeting [of Congress] to revise the condition of the militia and to ask ourselves if it is prepared to repel a powerful enemy at every point of our territories exposed to invasion... Congress alone have power to produce a uniform state of preparation in this great organ of defense. The interests which they so deeply feel in their own and their country's security will present this as among the most important objects of their deliberation."
    --Thomas Jefferson: 8th Annual Message, 1808
    as well as
    "A well-disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war till regulars may relieve them, I deem [one of] the essential principles of our Government, and consequently [one of] those which ought to shape its administration."
    --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801

4. ghrit

"What, me worry?"

Ol' TJ was right more often than not. I guess I see things as well meaning idiocy rather than an out and out plot for subjugation; TPTB just ain't got Jeffersonian abilities. Our elected representation hasn't the wisdom to see the downstream effects of what they are actually doing. (Propaganda enters the equation when/if the light comes on.) Taking a broader view, it is appeasement, nothing else, and we all know where that leads.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Kingfish, I have not heard much about Huckabee in some time as I am without satellite TV. Could you expound on your source for this info on Huckabee. I kinda thought he was for the fair tax, the tea party, and the Constitution. Please enlighten me or point me in the right direction. I am not trying to be argumentative. Just asking.....

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I know Huckabee supports the Nanny-State Fascist Michelle Obama plan for addressing childhood obesity...

7. Brokor

I can chime in here and provide some information. Huckabee *appears* to be a well-intentioned man, but he is either being steered by the globalists or he is in bed with them. Either way, he's bad news.
    YouTube - ‪Mike Huckabee confronted! "New World Order is Not Good"‬‏

Additional information supporting this is below:
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/huckabee_exposed_as_liar_warmonger.htm
    » Huckabee “Absolutely” Backs Drive to Bomb Iran Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    » Huckabee Talks Up Oxymoronic Fair Tax Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Remember, the CFR and other elitist organizations always fund and control BOTH sides of the argument in order to gain effective results. I see Huckabee and his CFR backers and I cannot help but imagine why others cannot see the big picture here. He's an operative, and he's a player. Vote for him and you will see how it gets you nowhere, just like the globalists prefer. I can imagine he steals quite a few votes from the would-be Paul crowd with his flat tax tea party rhetoric and claim to abolish the IRS. He's bought and paid for, folks.

Kingfish and Falcon15 like this.
  8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The 535 warm bodies (well, if I include pelosi the undead Zombie Queen in there) and the two dingbats above them ARE our 'leaders - we elect them to 'lead us'. BUT.... they are our 'representitives', NOT our masters. They are supposed to listen to The People and heed what we need and want collectively. If and when they fail in their sworn duties, it is up to US to 'fire' them and elect better leaders. But in today's system, they pander to those who trade votes for 'gimme' perks and money. They pass laws soley designed from the standpoint of big city reality, ignoring the rest of the nation. We need to 'spank' them from time to time, and rub their noses in their poo, like training a puppy to NOT go on the floor.......
    bobo the Illegal Resident has gotten 'the big Head' and thinks himself king - he needs to be reminded of the fate of kings who exceed their authority and mistreat their people too much........

9. Brokor

Somewhere in that convoluted statement you have already provided the solution. You see, they are NOT our leaders, not by ANY means of the definition. We elect them to represent us...period. They do not lead, they never take lead. We are the sovereign, and THEY are the ones who have been delegated ONLY the authority to function -not to lead.
    representatives, not leaders. They represent We, the People.

Hey, I'm not the one calling these servants our "leaders". Perspective is everything.

Wolfgang2000, UGRev and Falcon15 like this.
  10. Brokor

"Of the People, For the People, By the People." -Never above the People.

11. Seawolf1090

Sadly, Brokor, you fail to grasp the realities...... again. Ah well..... that's not my problem.

I will continue to believe that We The People CAN make The System better. Any less is to desire an end of life. I'll not be in that position for quite some time.
    Continue posting your videos. We do need some humor while working to fix the real problems.......

Hispeedal2 likes this.
  12. Brokor

Sorry you cannot accept reality.

I didn't make it.

13. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

He supported the patriot act in an interview on fox. He supports free trade deals(globalist) He is as far from the Tea Party as any Republican could be. In his debates against Ron Paul during the last election campaign he supported our being a police force for the United Nations. Any more questions? He's a shill. period.

He follows party line on taxes and spending but supports the industrial Military complex which is a global war machine feeding the elite. Can you say (war for Profit?) Kingfish

14. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Thanks for chiming in Brokor, I thought everyone knew this stuff ha ha ha . Yea, hes a shill. Another Sock Puppet quietly bought in the back room by the elite. And he no doubt did steal votes from Paul in the last election. Kingfish

15. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

16. Brokor

I liked the "Date a Pretty Chinese Girl" ad at the beginning of that video. ;) lol
    That was a great video.

Falcon15 likes this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Jeeze Louise, BAT... That guy could't hit the broad side of a BARN at 1000 Yds with that thing. Did you look closely at the Muzzel Jump when he was shooting across the lake, and where the Lead HIT, near the target? A MaDuce is way more accurate than thing, and slings about the same weight of Lead per second, down range. That thing is Spray & Pray Weapon, designed to Spray lead in the air, in front of an Aircraft, and Pray the idiot Plane Driver flies into it.... ..... YMMV....

Falcon15 likes this.
  18. Brokor

Yeah...but it's

BIG. [woot]

Falcon15 likes this.
  19. ghrit

Yeah, but the shock wave will do all it needs to do. (Death by wall collapse is just as dead as a half inch hole.)

Want one, even tho' I'll never be able to afford more than one shot a year.

Falcon15 likes this.
  20. Seawolf1090

Even reloading.... the cost of powder would break the bank! ;)

Falcon15 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7