Obama Administration to work with UN on "Small Arms Treaty"

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Falcon15, May 26, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

That is one HECK of a lead suppository! Big BADA BOOM! Fortification? WHAT fortification? I'd hate to see the reloading press for that bad boy. Hydraulic assist is a must! Either that or your bicep better be the size of a grown man's thigh.

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I once lusted after the beautiful Solothurn 20mm cannon, when I saw an article in a 70's gun mag. Back then they were CHEAP!! Now, you'd have to mortgage your house, truck and at least two kids to own one....... :rolleyes:

Cephus likes this.
  3. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I remember when State Arms had a falling block rec. for one ,that was when Klaus was still with us .

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

If that fires the same 2 lb HE round as the M42 Duster almost counts. ;)

5. Seawolf1090

The Bofors was one of those classic 'universal guns' in use by many nations, often fighting on both sides of a conflict.

6. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Cool, Every Militia unit in the U.S. should have two of them. [stirpot];)[respect]Kingfish

7. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

They will be sending all those enforcement critters to their deaths. What Charleston Heston said.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

BOFORS AUTOMATIC CANNON

It's history is interesting. It is more of an area greeter rather than precision.

9. Seawolf1090

An outstanding article! I was able to copy and paste as a WORD document (pics included), to add to my archives! Many thanks.

10. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

11. tsneds

tsneds Monkey++

Majority of the population is so clueless that even armed they are not much of a threat,but that does not mean they should be disarmed by the stormtroopers.

Falcon15, Cephus and Brokor like this.
  12. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Molon Labe,Baby,Molon labe

Cephus and Falcon15 like this.
  13. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Agreed! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

14. tsneds

tsneds Monkey++

Great point,the UN is a creation of the US,not the other way around!

15. Seawolf1090

BUT...... The First World nations handed the reins to the Second World nations to at least give the appearance of not 'running' it. Then the Second World handed the reins to the Third World, and now it's a totally rogue organization, benton our subjugation. Time to cut this monster baby loose........

Hispeedal2 likes this.
  16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Or kill it. [gun]

Let them go to The Hague and live on whatever budget they can scare up from the current crop of recipients of aid.

On the other hand, they are now living in our house, much easier to keep an eye on them. Withdraw and send them a rent bill monthly, let 'em get 6 months in arrears, then evict them.

tacmotusn and Hispeedal2 like this.
  17. Seawolf1090

I'm in favor of kicking the bums out NOW and using that nice building to house some of the companies that lost offices and people during 9-11.
    And melt that silly 'handgun with twisted barrel' statue down to make Heritage Roughrider and Hi-Point frames....... [freedom]

tacmotusn likes this.
  18. tsneds

tsneds Monkey++

If you think that is the case you may find this an interesting read:
    UN is controlled by US and Israel warns Peruvian diplomat

The Insider - UN is controlled by US and Israel warns official Middle East envoy

19. wags_01

wags_01 Monkey+

20. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I'm very glad to see one of those people was my state .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7