Obama and the Black Heroes of Balitimore

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by UncleMorgan, May 3, 2015.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Find a friend in the swamps.

Mike likes this.
  2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Already done. The Seminoles retreated to the Everglades and never surrendered, never defeated.

Mike and Tully Mars like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

tulianr and HK_User like this.
  4. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Although this isn't true, what I find really scary is that so many of us could actually see this happening. Says tons about 0.

Kajun

Mike and HK_User like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Or it says we are all so ready to believe the worst of him we would believe a lie rather than verify facts

So who is the bigger idiot...

Makes me wonder if we are any smarter really.... I know I didn't edify if it was true and I was ready to believe it...
    Time to take the blinders off once again

tulianr likes this.
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Actually, the scary part is, that it IS fully believable, given his proven track record. So it came as no real surprise that he would do such a thing.
    So far, he has sided WITH Islam, and against the US, if it comes to a fight.
    He has stated "That could have been MY SON" in defense of a thug.
    He had air force one chased by a fighter across the new York sky for a frickin' photo op (completely indifferent to the panic he caused).
    He traded a traitor for several enemy prisoners, who have already started working against us again.
    So just WHY would I ever think he had the welfare of THIS country in his heart?

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I understand what you are saying and I'm unwilling to stoop to his level

Mike likes this.
  8. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

It was totally plausible given the BS this idiot has spouted over his time in office. But that's ok, I had a great day seeing a black man say all the right things like a good human being as Dr Carswell announced his candidacy. What a refreshing change.

madmax, Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

///

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Gray Wolf, Mike, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  11. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

12. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

I like your frame of mind

Tully Mars and Mountainman like this.
  13. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

OK--I did some searching. I got the"Black Heroes" story from a friend that is usually pretty accurate.

HOWEVER...it looks like this story may be a stone fake. Snopes says it never happened, and I haven't been able to find the actual interview. Here's Snopes: President Obama Didn't Call Baltimore Rioters 'Black Heroes' now.snopes.com

And here's the "source":
    thestatelyharold

And the blacked out text at the bottom really is there. It's a (secret) satire site.

So, Let me retract that posting about the Black heroes of Baltimore. I now believe that quote to be a fiction.

However, that doesn't change the facts about Obama. He's still a scum-bag, but just for a whole bunch of other reasons.

14. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Im not totally convinced that snopes is above lying . If it is run by the left why should anyone be convinced they are our friends? Im sure they will do everything they can to debunk the truth about every conspiracy out there today. There are more than one way to verify things. GET THE LIVE FEED!!!!

Cruisin Sloth and Mike like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7