Obama - Born in Kenya

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, May 17, 2012.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Special thanks to Guit_fishN for finding this

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
    Obama-Closeup-2.

Obama-Column.

Cephus, Sapper John and RightHand like this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

In 2007, they revised that publication to say the pretender was 'born in Hawaii'. I still believe he's a kenyan. His own family says he's kenyan. In a 2004 interview he admitted to not being an American citizen. He was running for the Senate seat, and quipped, "It's not as if I'mrunning for President!"

Four years later, he says he IS an American citizen and IS running for POTUS.

Something stinks here, and it ain't just pelosi's panties.......

3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Hmmmm... wasn't there another feller back in the day that revised/erased his family history?

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

5. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

"Once you're not buying into the mainstream media garbage...it's not hard, it's simple." --Alex Jones

I remember way back when Obama (Barry Soetoro) and his birth origins was the top story and most people just couldn't believe he could be a compromised puppet and not legitimately and Constitutionally able to even be President. Now, folks are asking questions and receiving the answers. The only question which remains is -what are the people going to do about it now?

7. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

First of all, a sufficient %age of the population isn't going to do a damned thing because they are either lazy, stupid or don't care. Secondly, should enough of those NOT too dumb, lazy or bored to do something about it decide to organize and act...well, I believe it wouldn't be pretty and the retaliation would be swift and backed by the military.

8. scpn

scpn Monkey+++

I spent a good bit of time following discussions (and examining fake birth certs) in 2009. It was impossible to get his supporters or any non-birthers to understand/admit that a Cert.Of Live Birth was not a BC. Even if this is a real document (which I don't challenge), I bet it will be dismissed as a typo and/or because it's not an official document, etc. I wonder when the curtain will be pulled back to reveal the little man. It's really sad that America is this far gone.

9. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

To have commited high crimes,and misdomeanors in your past is supposed to disqualify you from holding the office of the President.
    By His own admission in his book,and from his mouth.Barack possesed/smoked pot(a misdomeanor),and possesed/snorted cocaine(a felony/high crime).
    Matt

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The illegal kenyan has too many politicians and highest-level Justice officals in his pocket - nothing will come of it. His regime makes sure any serious threats to his rule are quietly eliminated, one way or another.
    Best we can hope, IF he steps down and is no longer under his handler's protection, is We The People can have him tried in civil court. Be a small consolation by that time......
    I hope and pray enough Americans have thrown off the Koolade to vote the barstage out and ship his hairy butt back to Chitown. Let him hustle the po'folks up there again. Maybe his little buddy Rahm can get him back into the Neighborhood Organiser scam again.

[stirpot]

11. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

IMO, 0bama is a habitual liar.

0bama was born wherever he needed to be born at that moment. To get a free education on the taxpayer's dime; 0bama was a foreign exchange student from Indonesia. To be president; 0bama was born in Hawaii.

As I said, 0bama is a habitual liar.

Seawolf1090 and Guit_fishN like this.
  12. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

What a sad commentary on this country. Most just don't care. In the coming months, i'm betting we will hear about all the peculiarities of the Mormon Church, such as magic underwear, polygamy, etc. The election will become a choice of "who's less bad?"
    The one guy that can actually put the country on the right course has been laughed out of room, and told to go away....

Minuteman, Clyde, Brokor and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7