Civics Obama Citizenship Status Documents released

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Dec 9, 2009.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I received this in an email. Yes I know, it's probably a hoax. One can only hope it is all true. [flag]Since BO refuses to address this with the American people it will persist.

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE

REACHES SUPREME COURT

Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.
    The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London , where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue.
    Britain 's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front‐page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.
    Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president. Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.
    LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T!

--
    THE GLOBAL WARMING
    FRAUD IS EXPOSED.

10 Refounders

http://dallasteaparty.org/
    http://912ftw.org/
    http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/

Action beats Reaction

WAKE UP AMERICA

"FIGHT AGAINST GUN BANS"

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent”
    — Thomas Jefferson

Your NEIGHBORHOOD is the solution.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - --Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    --Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    --Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    --Thomas Jefferson

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Too good to be true.....
    However,.... I hear (rumor?) that there could be something in the wind....
    Like the need for 1 million more troops to Northcom, to keep civil war from breaking out...
    Request by "O" to Northcom commander, to be ready and in place before January 30, 2010...?

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I've Been reading the same rumors(but have resisted posting).Because the very first article I saw was written by "Sorcha Faal".

They maybe picking up on each other.
    I would get a tingling up the back of my leg for this to go through. If it goes from scotus to holder for action, the people may have to bodily carry them all out.(over the objections of Northcom).

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

That email has been floating around since April. Just in case, I checked and I couldn't find any record of the Daily Mail every having published that story.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7