Obama Declares War ...... on all who do not drink the koolaid

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Jan 13, 2015.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and a whole bunch of Armed Thugs, to back them Up......

2. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Yeah, I like that a white woman declares herself black. Now I guess I can be young and skinny.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Well we all knew this shit was coming. Im on that list so many times Im most likely in the wiki definition of the word. Anyone who thinks for themselves is on that list. Anyone who rejects tyranny is on that list.

Brokor, Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Now that ALL these .GOV Lists have been "hacked" I wonder how long it will be before we can see ALL our Own Information on WikiLeaks??? Then we can Sue the FEDs, for compiling all this Data, on us, behind our backs.... Those folks on the Secret "No Fly Lists" will see their Names on WikiLeaks, and then have "Cause & Standing" in US Federal Court to challenge their listing. The FEDs will no longer be able to say "You have no Cause for Suit or Standing to Sue", because the list is Secret, and you can NOT prove you are even ON the List." Giant BlackEye for the FEDs Cyber WatchDog, since it was going on for over a YEAR, before they even knew about it..... Duh... Who looks Blond, NOW......

Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I say, bring it on.

6. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Need a lot of LARGE bore devices to cover all the aproaches with bearings and command activated...
    Seen about the same list back in the 90's by the same bunch.. Seems like the spring yard, can't walk across it with out stepping in what the dog's left all winter..

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Why are the NRA, GOA, and JFPO not on that list of lists?

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" -- Barry Goldwater

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7