Obama Impeachment Bill Now in Congress

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Mar 12, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

This seems to be a small step in the right direction, but don't hold your breath folks. Remember the Demoncrats hold the Majority in the Senate. So as encouraged as I am, in reality I am aware it probably is going no where.
    Obama impeachment bill now in Congress
    [beat][dunno][beat][dunno][beat][dunno]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

<center>Conditional, but a real resolution; currently in the judiciary committee's hands.

CONCURRENT RESOLUTION
    </center> Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.
    Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

• Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Sapper John, Lucky Johnson and BTPost like this.
  3. Lucky Johnson

Lucky Johnson Monkey

Has the majority vote so far at 28.06%. I agree. He's done way more than just wage illegal wars that constitutes impeachable offenses! Sorry Obummer! Looks like the puppeteers may be done with you. Time to usher in the next marionette.

He's in check now. Crossing my fingers for a checkmate!

Sapper John and TheyCall MeBruce like this.
  4. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

My question is, why bother?
    Why wait until now?

He's done plenty impeachable already, whats the ploy behind this?

Cephus likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am thinking and hoping that his handlers have come to the conclusion that they can't keep the genie in the bottle through the election, and they want to forward another candidate of their chosing or manipulation to run against the Republican candidate. Question is, if he is impeached, how much of the legislative mischief he was able to put forward, will we be able to reverse?

6. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

I'm guessing NONE of it..
    In my limited wisdom.
    It all appears to fall into many of the UN/WHO/IMF edicts..

This is not being heralded "for the people" by any means.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7