Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

299700_497954470261271_1150916395_n.

WOODWARD: 'MADNESS, Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time' -- Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.
    "Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying, 'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?'" Woodward said.
    "Or George W. Bush saying, 'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying, 'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,' ... because of some budget document?"
    The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.
    "Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement. 'I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said. More:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-obama-sequester-republicans-2013-2#ixzz2M7nuKIgz

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

He is not deploying the carrier because his muslim buddies don't want it there.

STANGF150 and HK_User like this.
  3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Uh oh.. do I detect some journalism?

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It's editorializing not reportage, but still good.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Everything is fake.

6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

new Woodward statement this AM ..... the White House made overt threats to him thru emails concerning some articles he intends to print .....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7