Obama, Pick A Side: God Or Gay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TXKajun, May 15, 2012.

1. Ken_C

Ken_C Monkey

I would prefer that folks keep their religion out of my politics. i would also prefer that folks keep their politics out of my religion. if youre too worried about who can marry who or who can do what to their own body to address the real issues in our country like the economy/ jobs or foreign policy or controlling inflation or dealing with real issues facing our nation such as being OWNED by china, then you are not deserving of my vote this november. gay marriage and abortion are not even close to getting my attention because I dont care about either. if you want those things go for it if you dont i dont care. theyre non issues as far as im concerned. certainly not something that i would waste time to vote on. I'm with Bruce. live your life and stay the eff out of my face or theres gonna be trouble.

BTPost and tulianr like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Larry, I gotta say that I don't care in the least who or what teaches kids in the schools as long as they keep their personal proclivities to themselves. School is to educate (and in my mind, just the three Rs), not indoctrinate into any particular life style, including religious teachings. What the bible says is one thing that is left to interpretation by man, and kids do not need theological pilpuls for diversion from arithmetic or proper English.

chelloveck, BTPost and tulianr like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7