Obama Reveals Plans For Preventive Incarceration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Watchman220, May 16, 2010.

1. Watchman220

Watchman220 Watchman

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Ho Hum.... You got any new news on this issue. Due to all the Jumping around from sound bite to sound bite on the youtube video of a msnbc broadcast, I googled "Obama prolonged detention speech", only to find out this was rather old news from 21 may 2009.
    Although, I do find this whole concept unsavory to the extreme for US Citizens, at the time this was broadcast, it seemed to be aimed at enemy combatants caught outside the US.
    I would just as soon have all the troops home and let Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq and Iran make it or not on their own without further loss of US lives on their soil. Should their respective governments fail to control their unsavory individuals then hold the whole stinking country to blame and use an airburst neutron bomb to terminally radiate their sorry butts.

3. Tommy Jefferson

Tommy Jefferson Monkey+

You don't want the Terrorists to win do you? ;)

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

No !!! but, as I said, "I am not in favor of spilling US Military Blood to interfer in the internal matters of a foreign country. Trying to fight a conventional war with an unconventional enemy who is not even aligned with the Government of the country whose soil they fight on. Who do not wear uniforms, is just plain stupid. If they should export their radical Jihad outside of their country of origin, we have the ability to identify them, locate their training and staging areas, and nuke them. Look up the history of the neutron bomb, and what it is capable of. It does not destroy buildings and polute the area where used for any noticeable time. It does kill with intense gama radiation. You can move back into the area just a few weeks later and eat their canned goods without fear of radiation poisoning. It was not put into production because politicians thought it would be used as a tactical weapon. I say it's time is long overdue, and public condemnation be damned. Either we are a super-power with the ethical high road or we have no business with half way measures and constant loss of American Military lives. Warn the world what will happen if they persist to strike us then bring the troops home. They strike us and kill a few thousand, then we strike and kill tens of thousands. Or, just admit you are no longer a super-power, and bring your sorry butt home and pout about boycots and embargos not working.[stirpot]

5. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    I've always run into some flak from soldiers because I don't believe in the "cause".
    I don't have a problem using our military if a threat such as terrorism is recognized, but IMO, we should just kick their asses and leave.
    All this nation-building is NWO BS.
    "what about stability?.."
    Install a puppet and leave.
    These people never achieved self governance and never will.
    The effort to turn a neanderthal mentality into a self-governing republic is beyond us and is not worth one American life.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

There is no longer any"terror" only "man caused disasters".Far as I'm concerned they won the day bush signed the "patriot act" and military commisions acts.No idiot in robes in a cave could have removed habeus corpus from us citizens,initiated indefinite detention based on the say so ofan elected office holder.and suspended posse comitatus.It took our own govenment to do those things.. [peep] This whole thing is a pretense to install a system of control and move our pieces on to the resource chessboard for the final match...
    If you were really fighting hard core islamic terrorists why is grandma in the walker taking off her shoes at the airport?
    yup, bring every last one home!leave the giant embassy compound to the state dept (bastards) and a contingent of marines.

7. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Well said.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I beg to differ Tango3, but only slightly. Don't crap on the Marines. "leave the giant embassy compound to the state department and highly paid professional mercenairies as body guards who are vetted by the DOD."

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Incorrect. The system has already been created and has been in place since 1933. Media lies. "President" lies. The future is in fact bleak and miserable. If they change a definition, it doesn't "create" anything new -tyranny still exists. The Uniform Commercial Code still exists. The Federal Reserve Code still exists. The United States Code still exists. The Internal Revenue Code still exists. The Constitution is only given lip-service. OBAMA is just a TOOL for the Elite. REMOVING HIM solves NOTHING.

Readjust.

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Unacceptable! he most definately should be removed, One way or another !!! Readjust my way of thinking? NEVER !!![stirpot].[flag].[gun]

11. Tommy Jefferson

Tommy Jefferson Monkey+

Why? The President is a sock puppet for sheeple entertainment. It doesn't matter who is President.

Don't waste 30 more seconds of you life worrying about who is President. Use that time on something productive.

12. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

On this sir, I can only say that most likely we are going to have to continue to disagree. I feel the president has too much power and should be reined in as was designed into the Constitution. Feel free to expound on what you think I should spend 30 seconds of my time or more on.

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You know some where on the bottom of the extensive form I filled out yearsago to get my ts/sci clearances it talks about a personal libility of $250,000fines and years in federal prison for falsifying or leaving things out. but some yahoo with ties to the communist party gets to seal his records and have total access and control because a bunch of welfare mom's and "Know what's better for you ponytails" voted him in? Nawwww...

14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Exactly. [winkthumb]

15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

See post 12 and feel free to expound as well.

16. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Its not who's president bothers me so much as the real power inserting leftist minions in key posts ( i.e.kagan -Supreme court???never sat on a bench! WTF???)

what was this thread about?Oh yeah lefty's tossing their enemies in U.S federal (now"political") prison.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7