Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 19, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I love that video, and the song, too. The movie was definitely entertaining!

Seriously, my stomach hurts from wolfing down a ton of mac-n-cheese w/hammy.

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Brokor likes this.
  3. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Hey Falcon, those are rather well written for webbot predictions. They usually go something like this: "Radiation angry, unknown source, emrald green cloud with straight black hair kills jungle creatures. Etc etc."

Sorry, I just couldn't hold myself back![booze]

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Yeah, I know apparently the webbot folks "interpret" the results and clarify them. So, Like I said - given these were written in 2009, based on web search results, not too shabby.

5. Ivan

Ivan Monkey++

while israel certainly is one of the villains on the world stage i think "more then any other entity" is a bit of a stretch. the US, the IMF, and the EU all seem like obvious contenders that would blow israel out of the water.

as for obama, i agree. he says israel must make concessions but doesn't make us aid conditional on that, doesn't halt arms sales, doesn't threaten any sort of sanction, and affirms that the US will still veto any anti israel resolution that hits the UN security council. its a bit like mumbling "this is a bad idea" to your drunk friend but still getting in the passenger seat.

6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I wonder what would be said about the US if we had Israel's neighbors?

0bama's only consistency has been his ability to fail miserably at everything.
    His diplomacy has created disasters in the ME. Even the weather has been against us.

150 years ago sailors would have considered 0bama to be a "Jonah."

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7