Obama Wants Vets To Pay For Own Helth Care

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by RouteClearance, Mar 17, 2009.

1. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

This is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

WASHINGTON, March 16/PRNewswire. The leader of the nation's largest veteran's orgnization says he is "deeply disappointed and concerned" after a meeting with President Obama today to discuss a proposal to force private insurance companies to pay for the treatment of military veteran's who have suffered service connected disabilities and injuries. The Obama administration resently revealed a plan to require private insurance carriers to reimburse the Department of Veteran's Affairs in such cases.What about us vets that have no insurance[dunno]

"It became apparent during our discussion today that the president intends to follow through with this unreasonable plan," said Commander David K. Rehbein of The American Legion. "He says he is looking to generate 540-million by this method, but refuses to hear arguments about the moral and government-avowed obligations that would be compromised by it."

I don't have the time to type the rest of this news artical. but the first two paragraphs says it all. This is going to become a very hot act if it somehow becomes law. Granted there are politicians from both sides of the isle that are disgusted with this propasal, but with our .gov the way it is now, I would not put this proposal beyond them. Another thing that concerns me is the lack of MSM coverage this is generating, which is very little. Please, for everyone that reads this thread, call both your senators and local congress critter and let them know how you feel about this proposal.

2. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I saw something about this morning on Fox ,So now I have to pay for the injuries I received in combat back 68 .

What's wrong with this picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7