Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mr72clean, Sep 5, 2014.

1. mr72clean

mr72clean Monkey

Does anyone seriously wonder if Obama is truly for America or is he a pawn for a bigger action against the people of the u.s.? His foreign policy is week like a patsy waiting on its next order from the true people in charge and its not the orders portrayed but the american public. I'm wondering how much Putin and Isis pads his pocket. What's your thoughts guys? Personally I'm tired of the wondering about this Presidents willingness to give the knuckleheads of the world an opportunity to strike us at home because he portrays us as a bunch of all talk and no action sissies!

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]
    Reality may not be far off....... ;)

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. mr72clean

mr72clean Monkey

That could be very true! It seems that's his answer to the whole problem. The only thing missing is his illegal caddies

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

And some really big holes.....;)

5. Yard Dart

JDAM's will take care of that my friend!!!

kellory likes this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The "President" loves all of us. He is the one who inspired all of us to believe that we CAN make a difference. Trust the news, trust your television. Believe Obama, he's not a bad man, he wasn't really a lawyer or a Chicago gangster crook, just an average college educated man who has a loving, strong wife with a strong chin, he's a loving father and a devout...spiritual man. Never mind these rumors or the pictures and the testimony of people who claim he's a foreign born traitor. These are all lies. Even though no birth certificate has ever been produced and all Obama's records are sealed, we believe him. He's our loving leader, after all. Why would he want to ever hurt us?

Every decision Obama has ever made has been for the good of America, and for the good of Democracy. He's just a really good man who deserves a hug, gosh darn it.

:rolleyes:

Okay, I am done. LOL

7. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

The Only "Hope and Change" he's managed is the "Hope that it will Change Back!"
    So much for Hope!

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

[​IMG]

9. Yard Dart

[woot] NO!!

Brokor likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

11. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I know whenever his lips are moving he's lying, however, out of respect for any human being I have to post the entire speech, this snippet completely out of context!
    In the spirit of truth and fairness that the Left almost never affords conservatives I have to take the high ground!
    Here is the entire speech. That out take is about 3-4 minutes in.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    VisuTrac likes this.
  12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Thanks Gopherman on finding the entire speech. Yep, outta context, but great propaganda nonetheless.

Gopherman likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7