Obama's illegal Presidency making it on CBS Main Stream News

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Hopefully, this doesn't have the same curse at King Tut's Tomb

3. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

So what happens if they run with this and Obamy is a fake? What are they gonna do? I think a whole lot of nothing.....Yes there will be a lot of noise and chest beating but in the end i dont think anything will happen. Supposedly all his cedentials and bonafides were vetted by the democratic party before he was nominated.....That would mean that a whole political party would lose face.

Now that being said...i hope they fry is butt and all those connected to this....

4. VisuTrac

Hell, first thing would be to roll back all of the executive orders issued, treaties signed, laws signed by the fraud in chief.
    Nullify anything that zero did. Hell, maybe even send him back to Kenya, Indonesia or where ever he came from.

And of course, pull his pension, franking rights, SS protection details and deny him access to the football.

Oh wait, we have a special place for enemies of the US. GITMO!

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Remember the credo of the libtard: the end justifies the means. They would say that the Constitution was written in a different era and must "evolve" with the times. I can guarantee you that if proof-positive was found that he was in fact born in Kenya, they would say "it doesn't matter...he's a great president...why should where someone is born limit what they can do...it's un-American."

6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I have already seen that very reply to the idea that he may not be an American.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Never thought I'd see this given credence on "See BS". Maybe the sheeple are slowly awakening after all.

8. VisuTrac

They may be awakening but will they do anything about what they see or just shrug their shoulders and keep on keeping on.
    I'm going to go with the latter for the bulk of them. Until the day that they are rounded up like cattle, they'll think it's no big deal.
    just my 2 copper plated zincs.

9. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

It still has to come down to a full release of his citizenship history & I don't see that ever happening. Every step in the process. Everything from when he left and was adopted by Lolo & enrolled at the school in Indonesia to when he returned to the US. When he returned to the US what was his immigration status? If he'd reapplied & received reinstatement of his US citizenship he would no longer possess his Indonesian passport that apparently allowed him later entrance to Indonesia at a time when Americans were forbidden to travel there under US passports. His use of a SSN issued through Connecticut. A state he's never resided in. Too many questions. None of which he'll address. The man's a fraud if ever there was one. All he's saying to the American people is that he's free to do whatever he wants with no repercussions. Fundamental changes indeed.

Byte

Seawolf1090 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7