Obama's real father

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Apr 29, 2014.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Perhaps this has been posted before. The story goes, Frank Marshall Davis was a CIA tool stationed in Hawaii. He got Obama's mother pregnant and used his CIA connections to get JR distanced from himself while still being his mentor. Obama admits in his book that he spent more time with FMD than anyone else growing up. This could be the reason for hiding the birth certificate, not because it proves he was born in Kenya, but because it proves his real father is a known communist and hater of America.

Frank Marshall Davis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I was also going to post a link to the movie Obama2016 but it seems to have been censored.
    Official site of Dreams from My Real Father (2012)

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I felt that considering the amount of Speculation involved here, that this thread should be in the Tn Foil Hat Lounge, rather than the Freedom and Liberty Forum....... It really has nothing to do with Freedom & Liberty......

swampbilly and Tracy like this.
  3. swampbilly

swampbilly Gone Galt

good call

kellory likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Way past any point that can be resolved . Im just waiting for the next Pres to be a transvestite , blond hair old lady with balls that she got from BILL ;)

YUR FVKED

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I hate to say this, but you right because I can see Hitlery being elected in 2016. Just look at Zero being elected and then re-elected by a majority of morons/welfare recipients/sheeple in this country.

Your analogy of Hitlery was great.

swampbilly likes this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Mostly right, but the balls came from Hillery

swampbilly likes this.
  7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Do not see hitlery even getting the nomination. Way too much bad press over Benghazi. The demon craps will come up with someone just as liberal, just as pro everything we hold decent, just as crooked--DC is a rich ground for such a search.

8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Bobbit Hillery

9. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Dig up Maria Shriver-Swartzenegger for the next election. I'm sure she has nothing to do at the moment since she's not looking after Arnold anymore, and she has the Kennedy pedigree.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7