Obummer care to skyrocket in price

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Legion489, May 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I would refuse. This is how slaves are made.

This talk is all short term. They or prepping us for the slaughter. You give away your freedom and this is what you get. Everything is a fight from here on out. Everything. You don't fight, you get the noose tighter and tighter. You wait too long, its all over. Some people want to lie down and take it. I am not one of them.

2. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Thank God I have Tricare and don't have to deal with this insanity!!:cool::cool:

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It's good to know that other people are awake to this. I truly believe we need some sort of Health Care:

1) sickness or accident can completely ruin a family financial. I cannot stomach the thought that families will work all their lives to make a good life and then lose everything due to illness or accident...not when we have 94 different taxes and the Federal government gives our money away to other countries or bailouts to banks and companies. Damn that makes me angry!

2) Health Care costs are completely out of control...heavy emphasis on 'control.'
    They have us cornered and can charge what they want. You can call it blackmail or capitalism but it is the truth. Every which way one turns they have you cornered by laws. Got a chest cold that is turning into pneumonia? You are forced to go to a doctor, paying their hefty fee in order to get antibiotics. You're healthy? Sorry, you need to pay anyway, mandated by law, and no it's not a tax. You can buy your medicines a lot cheaper outside the country...but, again by law, you are only allowed to bring in a few months worth. Cornered...

But, I really believe we need some kind of Health Care system...and it is not the current system. I am not crazy about the idea of a Single Payer system but I think Americans should be covered - period. Most people scream that the cost of Single Payer system will raise our taxes but the costs are already being raised...cal it what you will but Supreme Court said it is not a 'tax' even though it is a law...whatever. Also, I think we pay enough in taxes already and it shouldn't cost us anymore. Crazy, huh? Maybe. But, it's my belief we pay government to manage and administrate and they have failed miserably with expenditures far exceeding revenue. We-pay-enough. Yet, they still give away money...but not to the American people, never to the American people. We are always given the crumbs just enough crumbs to keep us in line. They need to axe some social programs. They need to relook all expenditures, all of them, and bring balance back in line with requirements and they need to prioritize and provide medical care to American citizens first and foremost BEFORE they do any other programs except maybe national defense and even that needs to be reviewed.

4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I think we can modify the current system to be more American and make it work. First of all the tax cut for the poor and lower middle class is something no Republican ever brought to the table. The poor deserve a tax break if anyone does. Without that tax break My wife and I would not have had insurance and my cancer would have killed me. The second thing we need to keep is preexisting conditions . Insurance companies should not be able to deny someone and if they can?? then we need another form of paying for the services. This is why I favor public trust funds that you can pay into . A public option that is not insurance but a source of funds. This will put pressure on insurance companies to stop them from raping customers with high deductibles and premiums. If Republicans would have pushed for this over insurance companies we would not be in the boat we are in. The mandatory part needs to go bye bye. This empowers insurance companies to jack up rates for higher profits. This is still another reason why trust funds are better. They are completely non profit and save up to 45% although most insurance company overheads are lower then that. Insurance is the biggest problem with healthcare as they have tp pay their help, buildings, and all the other overhead.

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't remember who posted it, but I found it in the motivational poster thread. insurance.
    Seems appropriate here.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7