Obummer- computer = no rights

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Legion489, Jun 7, 2016.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What a lot of people are missing was not explained fully in the link. They just assume we all know these things. The FBI are watching us online and putting people on the 'no fly' list based on our internet searches, history, and facebook posts etc. They are spying on us illegally and then using it against us. This list of 'ISIL Sympathizers' are people who haven't done anything illegal. The last time I checked the First Amendment guaranteed you the right to think anything you want no matter how stupid it is and if no crime has been committed we can not take away rights. That is what Communist Obama wants done in this speech (and others).

These people (Obama and his handlers) are Trans-human Luciferians. Your life is a waste in their eyes and they would piss on you as soon as look at you. They use drugs and technology to 'evolve' to a point where we mean nothing to them. If you are not one of them you are a cave man who needs to be destroyed.

2. enloopious

On a side note, I have several Facebook accounts and I noticed something strange yesterday. FB asked me for a photo ID to prove I was me because I was traveling. It said I will be locked out of my account until I provide a photo ID. Then it tried to link the other accounts together...

This is an example of them using technology to keep track of us 'sheep'.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

That helps allot make sense appreciate this input, and WTF this is not good.

5. enloopious

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Salted Weapon likes this.
  6. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I am reading where some are confused as I was, and others are getting irritated that others do not get it.
    I get what the article says, but not being an expert on the matter some back story on it would help.
    I have been focusing allot on local issues in our government and not every existing topic simply not enough time in the day. And why I appreciate the information others are providing including the OP. This reader was lost from word one and then tried to do research and ask questions. The responses in most cases didnt help me understand the topic they more questioned why I didn't get it.
    I do not know anyone on these list, or heard of anyone I might know or how this is getting done.
    I mean I am sure I am on some list due to my public opposition and annoyance to the liberal majority here in Oregon.
    I try do my research so rather then complain, does anyone have links to gather information on this stuff that is pretty tangible and reliable ?
    Why I have briefly heard about some of this stuff I am no expert be curious to learn more.

7. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

How The Judge responses to this attempt at denying us of our (supposed) constitutional rights..

www.judgenap.com

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Dump facebook...problem solved.

enloopious, Minuteman and Dont like this.
  9. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

I actually laughed at a vendor rep on the phone a few weeks back. I called in to update info for our business account and pay.

Well sure OK no prob what's the CC#?

Alright great, card charged and current on payment.

Me - Alright, now I'd like to update some profile info via the web portal but the e-mail is an old one. Need to update that with you so I have access again.

We'll need a faxed copy of your photo ID to insure you're you.

Me - What? Hold on....sooo what do you have the account under?

Oh your company name of course....

Me - OK...so my sending in a photocopy of my ID proves exactly what?

Oh I don't know it's just a new policy I have to follow.

Me - So it doesn't matter to you that your company is asking you to do something that is actually completely stupid and worthless?

Nope, it's my job!

Me - Laughing out loud as I hang up the phone.

Make no mistakes, corporatised america is on board. They always have been. The time draws nearer every min of every day.

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7