Obvious Differences Between Mohammad and Jesus

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by tacmotusn, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

@tacmotusn , I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other.. you obviously have strong feelings in this I was simply trying to keep your generalizations from becoming considered fact....

As to your military comments there are individuals that don't respect the fact that there are different "flavors" of Christianity and presume that theirs is the one true faith... ( their particular brand... these are not chaplains but other military members... I have as an officer had to counsel a member that as others are expected to respect his faith he was required to give them the same respect. He said that he couldn't be cause they were wrong and condemned to Hell and he had to "Save" them... Regardless of their wanting to be "Saved" It was not a pleasant experience for anyone in the unit... He eventually left the service as it was filled with heathens and pagans, and idolaters... I wished him well on his journeys toward spiritual fulfillment... I wish you the same... however I ask that you consider the faiths of others that are protected by the constitution much as your beliefs are protected...

As to the rest... No problems we will just agree to disagree on the facts....

chelloveck and Dunerunner like this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You are assuming of course that the just so stories of the Bible, are historically and factually true, in the same way that Muslims believe that their preferred just so stories of the Quran are factually true: Both 'sacred books' have a strong element of 'fan fiction' about them.

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Jesus said Satan is a liar and the father of it.
    This is in direct contrast to any thing the koran has to say, or their teachings and lifestyle . Fact.

oldman11 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7