Odd vax thoughts???

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, Nov 8, 2021.

1. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

Thank,you
    [flag]

HK_User likes this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I also know more vax injured people than long covid people and more vax related deaths (dies within a couple
    Days of second shot) than I know people who died of/with covid. Everyone I know that died with covid had major preexisting issues going on.
    Dr David E. Martin, PhD, "We have been had and we have fallen for arguing over their cover story."

3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Shingle Vaccine is for those of us that had Chicken Pox. I remember crystal clear the agony Grandpa went through with the Shingles and am hoping to avoid that. I Got the first shot of the shingles vaccine a month ago and will get the second shot in about another Month. For me no side effects or anything to horrible with the first shot. Did feel like a mule kicked me with both hooves in the left arm for 4-5 days after though. Still better than Grandpas nasty shingles rash.

SB21 likes this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I know 3 people that they say died from Covid A Brother and Sister in their late 30s and on in their early 40s. They both had genetic defects with their livers and both had transplants and on immune suppressing drugs. The 3rd a old fishing buddy that was 96 and was dying from terminal lung cancer anyway. At best Covid was a contributing factor for Horace (Old Man) and the young siblings were prone to dying from any infection or disease since they effectively had no immune systems. What I do know for absolute certain is that I am 15 months since my not really that bad case of covid which amounted to about 2 weeks of feeling bad and 3 days of coughing up yeller and brown golf balls at the tail end of it. So somewhere between a bad cold and mild flu for me. Doc (Who is very anti Covid Vaccines) has sent blood for 4 antibody test to the lab for me since infection and at 15 Months the Antibodies are not much lower than they were on the 1st test at 2 Months after Covid. Doc says even if the antibodies dropped significantly the T Cell and B Cell memory would fire the antibodies right back up and would be very adaptable in fighting off variants. So who am I going to trust a Doctor I know and who has thus far never been wrong or a President that can't make coherent sentences and walks around pooping his pants???????

5. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

Um, hm, dang - hard question, that one. (drums fingers) Um, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say - your doctor!

Bandit99 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

My original covid antibodies are still detectable over a year later and they work against the dreaded “delta variant” too.

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That might make ya a more pleasurable person to be around . :D

8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

of 81 legit studies exactly 5 funded by either NIH or CDC say that vaccines are better than natural immunity. Even they they have to cherry pick the statistics from the most vulnerable populations and apply that data to all populations. The sad thing is that if you or I or anyone else with Covid Antibodies fell over dead right now for any reason other than Covid we would be counted as Covid Deaths.

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It probably explains a preference for hanging with MAGA zombies. :p

SB21, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I have 4 H kids that have been VAXED twice , 5 kids have said so .
    14yom,17yof,2-15,one 16yom and when around them my pick up of shedding , im more tired. Im on Cats Claw plus others to detox the crap.
    one 17yof has now heart thingy , one 16yom has raspy cough since ,
    they all did this so they could go to restaurants and stuff so they said .

Watch and start at 7:50 min mark
    Westin Price Conference November 2021 - Dr David Martin

Sloth

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Well I've had Three shots of Moderna and I'm still Tired Mean and Grouchy and my D*^k didn't fall off so I'm good

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  13. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

It's not designed to kill off everyone, just a decent percentage over time, and sterilize a lot of youth.....which is why the push to jab kids that have almost zero chance of death from covid.

Good article on Zerohedge this morning about the number of athletes dropping dead world wide: (read the comment section below for a TON of references from around the world)

German Newspaper Highlights "Unusually Large" Number Of Soccer Players Who Have Collapsed Recently | ZeroHedge

14. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Lots of these stories going around from person to person. The media covers up what they can. You only hear the media telling about the high profile ones that they can't control. When they lie to you or intentionally deceive you there credibility is gone. Don't believe anything the media or this administration says.

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

My own thoughts on Covid is that History will remember this time as the greatest Scam ever perpetrated on the world and this period will be known as the Great Culling of the Human Herd. Remember this is still just getting started and look how much in the way of freedom and liberty has already been lost in such a short time. Buckle up because this wild and crazy ride is a long way from over.

enloopious, Yard Dart, 3M-TA3 and 6 others like this.
  16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Chill buddy, chill! It'll pass, but until it does a staycay barricaded down in the wine cellar should help keep you safe. [booze]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Just be careful the great cull doesn't get you

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Remember, I work in a rural community and we are seeing some folks coming in, post stab, with strokes. Also, hearing of deaths in this small community. Deaths in some that, well, that had been unexpected. I have no doubts that these tragedies may not have happened had they not taken the jab.

I have worked in the covid hot spot and after with no covid cases in house. Of course there has been a few cases of staff covid, fortunately none passed to patients. I have an exemption from the jab and have to test twice a week, but that is no big deal. I have not caught the bug. That's despite living in "mask free land".

I have said that covid was only phase one. I do not think "they" counted on a cure for covid coming from the feed store. The jab is a conditioner for greater things to follow. (Think salivating dogs).. All this to have a real nasty bug to follow up the covid with, for us skeptics. That is the one I keep searching the web for, and there has been a couple possibilities.

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I can guarantee the History books will have nothing of the sort to say about this 'scam.' Why? Think about that for a second... Because they write the history...

T5R, "who am I going to trust a Doctor I know and who has thus far never been wrong or a President that can't make coherent sentences and walks around pooping his pants???????"
    You do have a way with words! LOL!!!!!!!

enloopious, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7