Odd vax thoughts???

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Not really related to the video but I've been aware of this "moving to a better place theme" for decades and there are always people leaving here to go to there because of this or that. I lived in California for many years and moved because I didn't like the changes. I remember some wealthy musicians moving to NZ because they believed USA was now NAZI Germany ten years ago. There was another journalist who moved to Mexico within the first few days of the CV lockdowns then couldn't get back to visit his family later.

Personally I am of the opinion that you live where you want to live and you FIX the problems there. Instead of people complaining about California and then moving away they should MAN UP and fix those problems. I think that may be the only real answer.

What would I do if I lived in Australia? What would I do if I lived in NAZI Germany? No, don't go down with the ship. Mexico may only be a life raft but its still afloat. You don't want to get trapped on a sinking ship but there is a point where you KNOW that the ship is going down. Once that happens you leave and you leave as fast as possible. To keep the analogy going, if ALL the ships sink at the same time and there is no land and you are in the middle of the Atlantic, you are going to drown. You may as well try to patch the holes on one of them. You fix the one you're on and THEN help Australia (for example).

SB21 likes this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Do you have a list of funny names for everyone you don't like?

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No, some are 'funny' just as they are, enloopious. If the cap fits, wear it well, at a jaunty angle.

6. Cruisin Sloth

IGNORE fixed the troll for me.

NOW for a hard mind twist , all kids were Db-Vaxed to be there , and this happened :

, When I went to these , pot and smuggle in drink was the thing
    Sloth

enloopious likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    enloopious likes this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

9. Cruisin Sloth

ITs all a hard watch to see them trying to kill many fine folk I have met , all over.. MK-Naomi video has huge info and back up documents !
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 and TinyDreams like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Investigation Has Launched After Three-Year-Old Girl Dies From Cardiac Arrest One Day After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine in Argentina

The Ministry of Public Health of Tucumán, Argentina released a report that a three-year-old girl died last December 16 and the justice system has intervened and will investigate the cause of her death.

“On Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 12:00 hours, a 3-year-old patient, in cardiorespiratory arrest, enters the Emergency Service of the Hospital of the Child Jesus. Advanced resuscitation maneuvers are carried out and, when [she] does not respond, [her] death is declared,” the Tucumán Ministry of Health said in a statement.

The 3-year-old child, Ámbar Suárez, received one dose of the Sinopharm, China’s COVID-19 vaccine. The police and justice system will investigate the cause of her death and an autopsy will be performed.

“Considering the history of Covid vaccination, contact is initiated with relatives to gather the relevant information, evaluate other backgrounds, and proceed with the investigation of this unfortunate episode,” the official statement concluded.

Meanwhile, Miriam Suárez, the mother of the child claimed that the vaccine killed her daughter.

The COVID World reported:

Miriam Suárez said her daughter Ámbar was vaccinated last week on December 15th and passed away a day later from sudden cardiac arrest.

The 3-year-old had received the jab because otherwise she would not have been allowed to go to kindergarten due to a vaccine mandate.

Miriam told Argentine media that her 3-year-old had no symptoms immediately after the jab, but while playing with the neighbor’s kids the next morning, Ámbar fainted and was taken to the Children’s Hospital of Tucumán where she died from cardiac arrest.

The heartbroken mother said:

“I’m sure my daughter was killed by the vaccine. She was a healthy girl, full of life, without any health issues.”

more info on site...

Investigation Has Launched After Three-Year-Old Girl Dies From Cardiac Arrest One Day After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine in Argentina

SB21, Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7