Of COURSE it's rigged Bernie!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Corruption??

[​IMG]

Bandit99, 3M-TA3 and Withak like this.
  2. Withak

Withak Monkey

Good grief, I'd like to confirm that, but if it's true....damn!! The fix certainly seems to be in!!

I just heard this morning that some 74%+ of Bernie supporters are now planning to vote for Hillary. Seems you can run them over and spit in their faces, and they'll dutifully give in to the system anyway. Hillary seems to have them all by the sack.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Tiresome to see this same crap being posted multiple times by one or two folks here. If it keeps happening, some threads will get merged. Don't get upset when it happens.

The Monkey is a survival & preparedness forum. If folks are so insistent in posting every political commentary and weird alternative fringe article related to their bent on politics, find a political forum. They would enjoy your banter & mind numbing post of BS....IMO.
    Sincerely,

Yard Dart

BTPost and ghrit like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

While I totally agree with you Yard Dart, it has always been my utmost desire that prepping be fun and a hobby, and much of what is going on in the world today seems to be trying to make it a real way of life. Perhaps we need a sticky like the subject of the month for the present farce called the 2016 election. We could perhaps have 2 areas, one of all those beautiful posters and cartoons, and one for up to date comments, like the post above. Most people would self select, and if they did not the monitors could help out. Just be sure I can find any more comments by the grumpy cat.

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Thank you for that comment @duane !! My comment was more in line with certain members repeatedly posting the same content.... to ensure we "get it". Preaching to the choir daily, does one no good in their endeavor.. to "enlighten" the masses. I have no problem with the information and completely agree with the campaign being rigged against the Bern. I just have a problem with the delivery of said post.... You can call a car "red" 20 times.... yes it may be red, but one does get tired of being told so over and over....ehh?!

ghrit and BTPost like this.
  6. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Obi.

1. Yard Dart
  2. UncleMorgan
  3. Big Ron
  4. Legion489
  5. Legion489
  6. enloopious
  7. chelloveck
  8. duane