Officals: Israelis in secret trip to inspect Saudi bases. Could be used as staging ground for strike

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Nov 24, 2013.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No Comment, on my specific knowledge, or sources....

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It's pretty well known that installation was hammered at least twice before it ever had fuel loaded. You guys know, but others don't: yellow cake is NOT fuel, it's an intermediate product between mining and reduction from ore to metal.

3. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

you guys need to keep up with the history re-writes from the DNC .... Iraq NEVER had any nuk materials ..... just a peaceful goat herding Muslim community ..... Bush & Company attacked them for the oil cartel .... Obammy has kept troops in the Middle East to study the Koran

Israel attacked another one of those baby formula factory to starve the poor innocent Muslim orphans

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  4. whynot

whynot Monkey+++

Don't know much but I do know...Don't F with the Jews.

No sense of humour for some reason.

:)

Whynot

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well I would have to disagree with that in regards to their sense of humor, they just don't put up with B.S.. I spent 6 months over there in that area and a bunch of time in Tel Aviv on R&R. At the time it was during the first Gulf War and they loved to have us there. A guy could walk into a bar, have his dinner and beer paid for him by the locals (you could not insist to pay your way... they would not have any of it) and leave the place with a lovely.

I wonder today if our boys get the same treatment... or if obummers lack of respect and honoring of our ties to them has harmed our day to day relationship with the people. That would be sad indeed!!

tulianr likes this.
  6. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

For some strange reason, they seem to have developed a paranoia complex after 2000 years of one group after another attempting to wipe them from the face of the earth. Now, they've gotten a little touchy about it. Go figure.

Sapper John, BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7