Ohio State University- thoughts

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Motomom34, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

A nice, "Social Adjustment Tool!"

Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Looks like a SJW fine tuning tool to me.

Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is a concern of mine, My two Son's will likely be attending some sore of School when they finish their service. My oldest is a Marine, and youngest is a Costie! I worry that they will be forced to attend Unarmed. The Marine will have few problems given his training, but I still worry! I have all ready purchased Cat 3+ plates and the wife is making carriers so the boys have something. I also preach having a "DayPack" and will be equipping them to survive what ever may come! I would much rather they get expelled then get dead, so a Carbine and a small carry piece will be a part of the package. IF the school had searches or metal detecting going on, then we need to come up with other means to provide armament! At this point, I have 1 year ( unless my oldest re ups) before he hits the school system, and my youngest has two years left and I doubt he re ups, SO I have time to consider options, Plus, where they end up going to school. Not just that, but they will have imput on what and how they deal with these issues! Thankfully both boys are big scrappers with a lot of Mixed martial arts training ( like Dad and Grand Dad) so they have that going or them! LOL

Brokor and Sgt Nambu like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

You guys wouldn't believe just how useful one of these can be, I carry this all the time, sort of like an all purpose survival tool! Makes a very deadly fighting tool if needed ( Counter Knife), but mostly for breaking things, or like I pointed out, jamming things open or shut! Almost a perfect B.E. tool if ya catch my drift!

Motomom34 and Sgt Nambu like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't like it as a defensive tool, if they are that close, it's too late. But for a LOT of other purposes, looks pretty good.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Two of my nieces go to OSU. One of them was at the scene. She didn't know exactly what had happened, but she didn't run, she didn't hide, she saw some people down and was checking on the closest one when she heard shots (apparently the cop shooting the mutt). That's when the real panic began and though some of her friends tried to drag her off, she remained until the EMTs arrived on the scene.

Moral of the story...not all college kids are delicate little snowflakes. Some of them are Marine material. ;)

DKR, Ura-Ki, oldawg and 1 other person like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Appreciate the report from the front lines. I am glad that your niece's were safe. Those are the ones that you want around during an emergency because they will be able to process and act accordingly. She assessed and was able to determine what the priorities were.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  1. Hanzo
  2. Tempstar
  3. Pax Mentis
  4. Brokor
  5. lonewolf88
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Witch Doctor 01
  8. Yard Dart
  9. melbo
  10. RightHand
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary