Ok I don't know where to post this but

Discussion in 'Technical' started by NotSoSneaky, Sep 5, 2013.

1. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

What happened to the adaptave format ? It made reading the forum soooo much easier on my phone. Why are there twenty old threads in my watched threads box ? When I open them and go back to "Watched threads" there's more of them. They are supposed to have unread posts but they don't.

[eek3]foosed

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I moved this thread here so Melbo can see it.... right off....

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I had a similar problem, old read posts showed up as unread. I polished off the ones I knew were "fresh" then hit "mark all forums read." The problem no longer exists. Can't address the watched threads question since I don't have any.

5. NotSoSneaky

Is twenty watched threads a new default setting, most are weeks old with no new content.

Still no adaptive format when viewing forum from the phone. hissyfit
    That format was very easy to read now I squint, zoom in and scrool like the dickens to see who's doin' what here. foosed

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

It is much harder to read and navigate around on a phone now.

7. NotSoSneaky

Still no adaptive format, just a mini version when using my phone.

Still getting twenty random old threads when checking "watched threads" and they are not even the most recent.

Fooey !

8. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

The adaptive (or responsive) style is still here although it's changed a little. Are you seeing the entire forum view instead of the format optimized for a phone?
    Try changing styles (lower left hand corner of any page) to something else and then back to monkeystyle - see if that clears it for you.

As far as the watched threads, not sure, you 'watch' a thread when you create it or reply to it (or click watch). What phone are you using? After our upgrade, I had to go into my iPhone settings and clear cookies and cache to get a few things to show up properly.

9. NotSoSneaky

Thanks Melbo, guess I was looking at a mini version of the forum.

I'll try clearing the phone as suggested abd see what happens.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7