Ok.... My crazy idiot theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackjack, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I grew up in the days of no seat belts, smoking was good for you,I could pack my hunting rifle and ammo to school, place it in the principal's office and collect the rifle and ammo and walk home with a friend to go hunting and return the next day and do the same then go home.( You cant do that today, because most parents are total failures at raising their children) they are breeding killers at worst and losers at least.

I come from a close very small town, my friends parents were very close to us they went to school with my parents, I got the same as their kids, just the same as they did at my house, wasnt like a big spank fest, more like a good scolding and maybe one pop on the rear if i kept after it.
    Would I let someone do this to my children today? no, simply because I raised them not to be that way, and they are not that way. and I live away from that town at the moment.
    However I have several friends back home in that home town that I have told them and my children if they see you doing something bad that I have told you not too, they had my full permission to spank.when we are there.

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ditto.

Times sure have changed.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7