Ok.. Which one of you...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaboWabo5150, Sep 27, 2011.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

2. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Not me. I'm no beginner. :D

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wonder if he had it stacked, in sacks, in the back bedroom? It is obvious, to this reader, that the News Writer has absolutely NO Knowledge, of Energetic Materials, as was just parroting, what he/she was told by someone else, who also has little knowledge of Energetic Materials. Blind leading the Blind, or writing, as the case may be.... .... YMMV.....

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

"Twont none of me boss". Do not even know that lady--you know, Marie-lol.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Only 2 tonnes? Hardly enough to make a decent start to a face mining operation for copper let alone Iron.

Now for making a pond in the bog, we might have a plan.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My Partner called "Me" today, and had just read that article. We chatted about the things we had done, "Back in the Day" and reminisced, about how today we would certainly be classed as Terrorists, and would be housed in the GrayBar Hotel for a very Long Time, OR Hired by the US Government, to educate them, on what is, or is NOT, a relevant "Destructive Capability" in such cases, with a six figure salary. Either way, we decided, they both were Dead-End Jobs..... ..... YMMV....

CaboWabo5150, STANGF150 and Cephus like this.
  7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

We are classified as potential terrorists--especially if you also go to church. Remember Janet Reno's comments? Also our fearless current leader's comments about us being "bitter clingers". "THEY" look upon us as the enemy instead of being patriot minded.

8. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I don't know what you mean 06... ain't nopthing round here but a few preppers and Agrarian reformers... (folks that weant to farm in the old ways...) ;)

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Dang, that'll put a damper on the New Year's bash.........

Don't know about Mr. Reno, but I do remember the OberSturmbannfuerer Incompetano's remarks as to us 'Homegrown Terrorists' - you know, we who are Christian, White, Gun owners......... [beat]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7