one man army declares war on LAPD today! Christopher Dorner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

tulianr likes this.
  2. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Move along Komrad, nothing to see, business as usual.

...and a portend to our future if this goes unchecked.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

AAANNND! Pooof.. story gets buried.. if there was any person that people would hail as a hero for general revolting against "the man".. he's been swept under the rug. Can't have any martyr's... not that I would portray him as either hero or martyr, but there are many that did.

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Little bitty boolits, make a note on that, a few .30 cal or larger from a "Hunting" rifle ould have been mo' btter.

5. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Is that an invitation? :)

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Yes! There are many states that want freedom-loving producers to move to their state. Who said there can only be one Galt's Gulch?

http://walkingtofreedom.com/

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yes. Plenty of space here for your tents and campers until you can get a place of your own.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

for what Real Estate is going for in Kommiefornia, these days, One can buy a chunk of Alaska, and have money left over to build a very nice place.... In some cases, the place is already built, and just needs someone to Buy it, move in.... and this IS, an Invitation....

Silversnake likes this.
  9. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Problem is, I have a house in Ohio I'm trying to unload, and no one wants it. Any ideas, other than taking out a loan?

10. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Thanks for the invites, guys. Anyone want to buy a 2 story house in Ohio?

11. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Don't own the house I'm living in, but I have an understanding boss. She knows I'm turning the back yard into a food production assembly, and she doesn't mind. She's finally waking up.

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

This whole situation is to me what could and should be called, A teaching moment.

This my fellow simians is what 'they' are going to do when they run out of options and are afraid.
    Sure, their training says to run towards shooting and that is where they might differ from most normal people. But they are trained to bring force and we see that they can and will.

If TSHTF, these will be their tactics, their Modus Operandi, how they are going to react.

Thus ended this training session.
    [​IMG]

Brokor, Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  13. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Got through that one quite nicely, thank you, despite being in Koreatown at the time, and not having hardly anything put away. We did have a lovely stock-cocking crossbow of my husband's, and the looters didn't bother us. God, I wish I could find another one. Someone stole it while we were moving, years ago. That was a sweet piece ...

14. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

15. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

"Cracking" sounds mental to me. Mental means he should've had his guns confiscated and we could've been spared the shame of what the LAPD looks like under pressure. Wait....pressure....sounds mental, especially when you hear the LEOs saying to "burn that MF down." Psych evals! PTSD. Take those guns away . . . they're dangerous.

Mountainman, BTPost and VisuTrac like this.
  16. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

You don't have to tell me, I live here! I think all LEOs should have a psych eval every six months, and every time they kill someone or their partner is injured or killed. Just my opinion.

Brokor and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7