one man army declares war on LAPD today! Christopher Dorner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Sherman

Sherman Dog Eat Dog

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I hear a man trying very hard to bring pressure to bear. Pressure, he does not want to use. Everything he is saying is threat. "terrible things will befall you, if you do not do what I say." I believe most of this, but some parts do not ring true, anymore than one side of anything is true. Most of the facts are still missing, or yet to be proven. But one thing is absolutely certain. This will be another nail in the coffin of 2A, no matter how it ends up, and the ban will gain support with the sheeple.:(

Brokor likes this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Good gawd he's all over the place.
    The thing is, who knows what is his actual writings? Anyone could have edited/added/altered it.
    I must say though, he's not exactly the poster child the gun grabbers were looking for. Good job Feinstein, I agree with you so watch me shoot up a bunch of people to prove how right you are. Um, yeah.

It's bad no matter how it goes down.

tacmotusn, gunbunny and Brokor like this.
  4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I think that, by example of all the innocent victims (of the LAPD) so far that the LAPD are not qualified to carry guns.

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

I grew up in So. California, and I can assure you the the LAPD are some serious badaxx muther fu@$$r$%#$%.

This black dude will likley never be found, and the outcome will be a mystery.

Right, Wrong, or whatever if you not one of the meanist toughist muther f#)R%# on earth you wont survive the LAPD BEAT.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Police, Looking for 6 Foot 270 lb Black Man, Shoot 2 Asian Women Delivering Newspapers

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2013

Police, Looking for 6 Foot 270 lb Black Man, Shoot 2 Asian Women Delivering Newspapers

TV news stations in LA are warning people not to drive pick up trucks in LA and to obey all traffic laws or risk being shot by police who are "all stressed out and tense," as a result of a cop killer on the loose.

The killer is ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner, he is a 6 foot black man weighing 270 pounds.

screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-5-21-53-am.
    Christopher Jordan Dorner with former LA Police chief Chief William Bratton
    As a result of the manhunt, Southern California cops have shot two Asian women, delivering newspapers, who happened to be driving a vehicle similar to the one Doner is believed to be driving.

Just think what is going to occur if inflation hits double-digit levels, price controls are instituted and black markets develop---and battles start to heat up between government enforcers and "the people." It won't be safe or pretty.

screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-5-21-53-am.

tacmotusn likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

It seems the wolves have a wolf of their own.
    Wonder if they will figure out, that when someone has nothing left to lose, You've got your self a serious dilemma.
    Me thinks this is going to end badly for lots.

tacmotusn and gunbunny like this.
  8. VisuTrac

Now here's a conundrum for you.
    What about all the service men and women that we've extensively trained over the years.
    Ya think TPTB are worried yet that they've created their own destroyers?

tacmotusn likes this.
  9. VisuTrac

Wait, what, It is in Kommifornication? How the hell can this happen there? Isn't it like one great big gun free zone? Hi Cap Mags? EBR's?

Oh, only the police can have that stuff? Nice. Looks like gun control is working on the left coast.

10. VisuTrac

reading his manifesto ..
    . You have awoken a sleeping giant.

I am here to change and make policy. The culture of LAPD versus the community and
    honest/good officers needs to and will change. I am here to correct and calibrate your
    morale compasses to true north.

Hmm, tactics, training, knowledge of SOPs and no longer worried about dying?
    Yep, someone (LAPD) has a problem they have never faced.

Who's got the body bags?

STANGF150 and tacmotusn like this.
  11. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

sparks.. I see sparks..

12. VisuTrac

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy
    combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they
    can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue
    the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics
    job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to
    occur

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  13. VisuTrac

If the LAPD doesn't back down, it'll be gas getting close to those sparks.

This guy has named 'High Value Targets'

My guess, governor calls in National Guard. Oh wait, they are in the sandbox.

Well, there are a few military bases near by.

This could go sideways quickly and consume all flammable material between there and well I don't want to surmise.

14. VisuTrac

ooooo he's so pissed.

tacmotusn likes this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They are on a kill mission. The police will never take this guy into custody. He will never get his day in court, he will not get a fair trial. The police have already shown they will shoot first, look at the two women that got shot cause they were in a blue pick-up. Mr. Dorner exposed the corruption and I am sure nothing will happen to fix it. The PD will slaughter this man and continue business as usual. The PD corruption doesn't surprise me. I have heard stories of the local PD and it sounds exactly like the LA PD. Basically if you have standards & morals, you need not apply.

16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Did anyone read that whole manifesto? The start it was very good, very clear but the end pages he was all over the place. I wonder how much has been added on. I applauded the start and towards the end was shaking my head. I have read that it has been altered but why? To make him sound like a rambling lunatic?

17. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

In my honest opinion, he's not a psycho or a sociopath.
    Psycho = plan to fulfill a fantasy.
    Sociopath= neurological pressure to act on a desire

This guy is unchained. He reached his limit and has nothing left to lose. Watch this one closely.

18. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Of course they want him to sound like a fucking loony.. it benefits them.

JABECmfg likes this.
  19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yeah, I read it. He does tend to repeat himself abit. It's not a thesis, it's more like something has been building up.

VisuTrac and Motomom34 like this.
  20. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Something? you mean the half decade of his experiencing corruption among the people who are supposed to champion justice? + the decades worth of realizing just what's being going on after he was "in on it" ? I'd say that "something" is pretty crystal clear.

STANGF150 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7