one man army declares war on LAPD today! Christopher Dorner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I’m not an aspiring rapper, I’m not a gang member, I’m not a dope dealer, I don’t have multiple babies momma’s. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn’t need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It’s in my DNA.

He was a proud American that has lost his faith. How many times have we seen the good guys be exposed for actually being corrupt. We have a thread on this site about the police being bad. It is becoming that people don't want to call the police because you can't count on them to help, you just don't know. I feel bad. This man let his anger fester and this is the end result. He will be executed by the police and he will be label incorrectly. His manifesto speaks truth to many. We are just one step closer to the edge.

tacmotusn and oldawg like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

No, I mean as it has been building up in his mind. People often have conversations with themselves as they are sorting out thoughts for a paper, a storyline of a book, a fight with a loved one. I do it myself when I'm frustrated by people. It's like a rehearsal, and can add polish to a decision, or point out problems before they arise. But when you try to write down what was crystal clear in your mind, it never flows like it did in your mind. pieces don't fit as well as you would like, because the context, and the flow is gone. that is why a comedian must practice his show, to get the flow right. makes it seem natural, when it is anything but natural.
    This manifesto, is more like the first raw discussion, before the polish of practice. He simply wrote it as he thought it. It is off the cuff.

UGRev, Motomom34 and VisuTrac like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I just saw a copy that didn't have the stuff about the movie people and the other weird rambling. In the world we live in it is so hard to know what is truly true. Kellory I understand what you are saying about free follow of thoughts, but I wonder how much was inserted in prior to release to the media.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

OMG, I agree with Kellory? WTF?
    Yes, that's what i got out of the document. There is some embellishment. Like the ManPad. But, if he does have one of them, I wanna go shopping where he did. Never know when you might need one. ;)

Yes, He is a man that has been pushed to the limit.
    Where does the truth lay?
    I bet we will never know.

He will be a folk hero to some
    A demon to others
    An inspiration
    A warning
    a ghost
    dead

If he does kill others, I just pray that they were as corrupt and evil as he says.

5. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

What he needs to do is call for any of the LEO's that are not on the take to resign, let's see what happens then

6. kellory

You would have to know how and where it was released. have the original, or a certified copy, to know for sure. If I had launched it, it would have been sent to hundreds of locations at once. occam's razor, would take care of getting the true message out.

7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I can't believe this is not front page news anywhere.. there is hope. I mean to say that it's GOOD that it's not front page news. We don't need people deciding irrationally that they empathize and start copy catting..

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They can't do that and be safe. An officer with a family or relatives in the area would think twice about taking a stand against the corruption. If this goes back to the King incident or further then this is a very corrupt department. The men in blue allegedly stand together.

9. kellory

I'm noticing a diminishing return here......:(

10. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

half life of a fart.. :)

11. kellory

...Or was that "half life of an old fart?";)

UGRev likes this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Drudge has a link that says the manifesto was 20 pages. I have heard it was 11 pages...
    And Anderson Cooper??? "Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN. Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes." A coin shot thru with bullet holes??? How big was the coin?

Twitter / Search - #ChristopherDorner

I read on twitter, I don't have an account but there is a post from a vet service asking him to call them so they can help. " Lt. Christopher Dorner contact OMC for assistance. Veterans stick together.

13. VisuTrac

Don't worry, it will be. What ever the out come, there will be long term ramifications far beyond the event for everyone, whether they wear a uniform or not.

And, my cracked crystal ball prediction, it's not going to be good.

Motomom34 likes this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

So he was a Lt. when discharged, which means demoted? Dorner didn't mention much from what I read, but he did say the whole situation with the LAPD caused him to lose his naval job, too. I bet there's a lot to this story which led to this point.

UGRev likes this.
  15. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I feel a song coming on:

Brokor and VisuTrac like this.
  16. kellory

This is the version I read through.Unintended consequences.... coming soon to a town near you

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

How long did it take to capture Ted Kaczynski? 15 years or so? Hm.

18. VisuTrac

Now here would be the most interesting twist to the whole mess.
    What if, just if, all tinfoily and stuff.
    What if, this was a design by the zero in chief to ensure that a terrible situation was never wasted and this pushed the anti legislation over the edge. Crazy huh?

Yeah I thought so too.

Back to your regularly scheduled monkeybiznezz

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Easy enough to do ..Just pick a state already over the egde...Done Deal.

VisuTrac likes this.
  20. VisuTrac

Kommifornication sounds like a good pick.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7