one man army declares war on LAPD today! Christopher Dorner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's crazy enough it might actually have some truth to it.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Or it's a hoax in totality ;)

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[tinfoil101]
    I'm going with the 'It a gun grabbers dream' scapegoat, no one needs more than 5 rounds cause see what happens, only vetted military need more to protect the children... It Is for the CHILDREN!!!

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Probably someone else has added their two cents but I haven't finished the thread yet. My thinking? He knew he would never walk away from this and the more he wrote, the more it became clear to him that anything he needed or wanted to say, now was the time to do it because there would be no more talking once he set things in motion.

Less "irrational" and more "Aw crap, yeah and another thing before I go". Least that's my take on it.

5. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

And the eerie mysterious thing about all the recent rash of good people (never any sorry SOBs) meeting their demise through unexpected violence is that the ink on any future new laws of gun device prohibition won't even be dry when the killings will dramatically die down (pun intended)....for a few years anyway (or at least they won't be so garishly publicized by the MSM as they are now).

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yeah but if he was the one who shot the cop's adult daughter and her fiance it was VERY bad form on his part. He should have just stuck to people he thought wronged him and he would have gotten more sympathy from john and jane q. Public.

tacmotusn likes this.
  7. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

This and so many other pieces of this puzzle are things we will never know are truthfull or not.

Everyone involved in any alleged coverup is scrambling to cover their six and I believe Mr Dorner will be shot on sight.

Sadly we will never know the real issues here, just what the media tells us.

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It would seem that anyone not even remotely resembling Dorner stands an unhealthy risk of being shot on sight.

Whatever the provocation...Dorner is still an alleged murderer, and although one may be sympathetic towards his treatment within the LAPD, taking the law into his own hands and executing people just to make some kind of statement, or to avenge a perceived wrong done to him deserves neither sympathy nor admiration.

As to his manifesto...although there is a degree of order and organsiation to be seen in what he had written, there are elements of hysteria and grandiosity in his writing, and a sad attempt at self justification. More than likely it may be seen as a somewhat lengthy suicide note from someone on the road to murder / suicide by cop.

Suicide by cop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. NotSoSneaky

True, they've already shot three people in blue trucks without confirming their target.
    I guess because asian women and a white male are so hard to tell apart from a black man.

I have to say I do admire his principles because he stands firm in his belief's.
    What was it Menkin said ?
    The whole thing stinks like rotten fish.

10. ditch witch

I have created the following cheat sheet for LAPD officers to carry with them during these difficult times.
    LAPD pay attention.

Sherman, STANGF150, JABECmfg and 13 others like this.
  11. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Priceless[fnny]

ditch witch likes this.
  12. ditch witch

I'm thinkin LL Cool J needs to avoid the entire west coast for a while.

13. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I need to quit second guessing myself on deleting some postings.

Tracy likes this.
  14. ditch witch

I should probably delete more of my own. :D

15. ditch witch

Well. Now they're Hispanic.

Hunt for ex-cop goes on amid Calif. snowstorm - Yahoo! News

16. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

17. NotSoSneaky

biglaff

HK_User likes this.
  18. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

And we hear only cops should have guns because they are trained. Really?

19. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

You are right peace officers can't have ROE of shoot if you see a blue truck. Cops need to go to jail over this.

20. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

[quote="

Hunt for ex-cop goes on amid Calif. snowstorm - Yahoo! News[/quote]

The x cop is in East LA in a nice little coffee shop.

The burning of his vehicle is the most standard mis direction and yet it keeps them guessing.

Toyota and Nissan do not look alike, guess those cops need glasses.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7