one man army declares war on LAPD today! Christopher Dorner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They keep calling him a sniper. Doubt it, all his hits were pretty near shots. So far.

2. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

For these guys, a sniper is anyone who can hit, or come close to the target. They can't even identify the target.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Yeah, mistaking a little Asian lady for a 6' 5 black man is definitely mistaken identity. I am glad the Asian lady now has counsel.

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Someone should get the cops a seeing eye dog...

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Rule #1 of sensationalist news reporting....never let an inconvenient truth get in the way of a good story....

VisuTrac, oldawg and JABECmfg like this.
  6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Well Visu is over there talking about penetration....

Anyway, I posted pics of that truck on my FB feed. My brother just went off on me about how dangerous guns are, even in the hands of "trained professionals" so clearly regular people don't need to own any. Trained professionals? I've put better groupings on a 2x6 after half a bottle of tequila while riding a pony, and I didn't get confused and shoot the stop sign across the road thinkin it was the same thing.

So now apparently Dorner has "vanished" according to the latest update on abc dot com. If hundreds of cops can't find a black man in the snow, I'm feeling pretty good about hiding a few rifles and magazines.

7. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

After looking at the pictures of the truck the ladies were riding in,it appears that the method of L.A.P.D.'s shooting style is "spray and pray".

BTPost and ditch witch like this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If they prayed, that was what saved the ladies.

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  9. ditch witch

Someone should give 'em a roll of quarters and send 'em to the mall.
    (NSFW)

gunbunny, STANGF150, kellory and 2 others like this.
  10. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Hundreds of men in woodland camo to boot, they look like all black in the white snow.

Poor babs in the woods.

Can't even track an elepahant with a rack in the snow.

BTPost, Airtime and ditch witch like this.
  11. ditch witch

In other news, the San Diego PD arrested a guy at the gym thinking he was Dorner, because you know, just because you're wanted for multiple homicides and there's a massive manhunt underway for you, that's no excuse to neglect your physical fitness.

Man Cuffed in San Diego Chris Dorner Sighting | NBC 7 San Diego

San Diego police responded with armed officers to a shopping mall in downtown San Diego after receiving a tip that a wanted fugitive was spotted in the vicinity.

Rifle-toting law enforcement officers searched Westfield Horton Plaza around 10 a.m. Friday following a lead that Christopher Dorner, a former Los Angeles police officer wanted in several homicides, was spotted in the shopping center.

....snippped for space....

One witness saw six or seven uniformed law enforcement offices running south on First Avenue past F Street, to the west entrance of Horton Plaza.

One of them was carrying what looked like a semi-automatic rifle slung over his shoulder.

One or two police cars then arrived at that scene, sirens and lights on.

A group of officers then ran further south on First, to the corner of Island Avenue, and entered the lobby of a high-rise condo.

A San Diego police spokesperson confirmed that officers had one person in custody.
    Within 30 minutes, SDPD told NBC 7 San Diego the person in custody was not Dorner.
    The man at the focus of the tip had been working out at the gym when an off-duty officer called in the lead according to one 24 Hour Fitness employee.

The misidentified man was in the locker room when he was approached by federal agents and police officers and was “not compliant” according to Lt. Joseph Ramos.
    Officers eventually cuffed the unidentified man and drove him away in the back of a patrol car.....

Source: Man Cuffed in San Diego Chris Dorner Sighting | NBC 7 San Diego

12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Gestapo: "Listen, SLAVE! You will COMPLY!"
    Man: "But, my name is Frank. Here's my I.D."
    Gestapo 1: "Down on the ground, now!"
    Gestapo 2: "He's got a gun!"
    Gestapo 3: "He's got a newspaper, watch out!"
    Man: "Seriously, you guys are trippin'"
    Gestapo: "Cuff this scumbag. You are being non-compliant, we'll teach you a lesson."
    Man: "Well, at least you didn't kill me."

13. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

The more about this story I hear the more I believe Dorner could be right.

...and the more this reads like a "B" movie... [tongue]

gunbunny, CaboWabo5150 and HK_User like this.
  14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Speaking of B movies,
    What they didn't tell you was the man they arrested looked like and was about the stature of now deceased Pat Morita. go figure ..... [dancindevil]

ditch witch and HK_User like this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

“Everyone is a bit on edge and we are going to be asking anyone who may appear to be Mr. Dorner for their identification. Obviously we’ll do it as politely as we can. We’re just asking for everyone’s patience on all sides,” he said.
    I don't think most people are on edge, I think the LE are on edge and they are knee jerk. So now the LE are racial profiling, tall black men had best stay well hidden otherwise you will be met with a semi-auto in your face & you will be going for a ride. This is really pathetic, I hope the Californians wake up and see what a joke their LE is. Bunch of corrupt bullies.

16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

This would seriously be a good time to get the LAPD to do an actual job.
    call in tips that Dorner was seen:
    in the drug lords place down the street.
    at the house where the guy is violating city ord and has his grass too long
    at the greenies with the 4 roosters inside of city limits.

in a word, pay back time for all the perceived non compliance.

Don't like someone, drop a dime on them and say Come Quick I just say a guy that looks like the dude you are chasing go in there.

but, it should be used judiciously, like on drug dealers and other criminals like politicians.

17. ditch witch

24 Hour Fitness. If it's anything like Anytime Fitness, then it wouldn't have been a big deal to call up the office and find out if he was even a member in the first place, and if he was whether or not he'd swiped in that day.

Gah don't go putting that idea out there, they'll be calling from all over the country. The mayor here will burn up the phone lines sendin 'em to my house.

18. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

....then there is that little matter of a false police charge....Don't do it guys.:(

19. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

If this guy had some real training he would be taking it to them and not running to hide in the hills. He knows he going to die in the end anyway.

20. ditch witch

If it were me..... I'd hid out and watch while they burned themselves out jumping at shadows. Then, when their nerves were good and shot, the public and media was all on their case about assaulting innocent people, and they were getting jaded to the no doubt CONSTANT reports of "OMG OMG I SAW THAT GUY", I'd slip in and take a few out, then vanish again.
    But that's just me.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7