One of the best geoengenering chem trails video ever made

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by theojysofliving, Jan 7, 2015.

1. please please please watch this people if there was only one single thing i could show you before i leave this is one of the most important and urgent

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
  2. Tactical Joke

Tactical Joke Monkey

Do you really believe this junk?

3cyl, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have seen this but it was on a conspiracy site. This is a survival site- skills learned/ shared and how the current state of affairs could and will effect our livelihood. Posting videos like this one does nothing for your learning. Weather control will do nothing to save your hide, but learning how to build a shelter will.

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Your SMOKING will kill you well before any chem trails will and it seems that you really have no grasp of basic science that was taught to you in elementary school.

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Okay, while I agree with the general sentiment being expressed by long time members, this IS the tin foil hat lounge. This IS the one place on the site for conspiracy theories and such. Pick the guy apart but don't do it in the one place videos like this aren't just allowed but ENCOURAGED.

That being said... never mind, @theojysofliving, you wouldn't listen anyway.

6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Well it's amusing if you also believe in the flat earth theory.

Stay away from the edge though. [tongue]

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I always thought we could farm the other side, if we could find a big enough grow light....:rolleyes: maybe hanging tomatoes? Though watering it could be a problem....

tulianr likes this.
  8. Tactical Joke

Tactical Joke Monkey

I like a good conspiracy theory--JFK was a .gov op, anyone?--but this one is about as ridiculous as reptilians running the world. :)

9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Gunkid Jr thinks it is important.... he is just exuberant with joy to be sharing info. :rolleyes:

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's the tinfoil hat lounge.
    Just make sure you get the faraday cage on the melon before reading/viewing.

And yes, that includes the posts I make in here too! You can never be too sure about the recycled toilet water.

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Time to hit the ignore button.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7