one of those Finger of God moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Aug 12, 2023.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Hanzo, fl4848, jim2 and 2 others like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's pretty obvious from the picture that all the buildings didn't burn because of "climate change".

Hanzo, fl4848, jim2 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Directed DEW !!

fl4848 and jim2 like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

just my opinion... most of these fires are arson...

jim2 and DKR like this.
  5. DKR

If that were only true

Hawaii Electric is being sued for failure to shut off power. Fallen power lines, a la Califlower, caused many of the grass fires.

Death toll now stands at ** 93 ** with only 3% of the burn area carefully searched. The SoH is importing cadaver dogs from 4 states (so far) to assist in this grim search.

No happy news to be had today, I'm afraid.

jim2 likes this.
  6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

SB21 likes this.
  7. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

So if the gov't is using DEW to blow up houses, neighborhoods, schools... whatever they feel is appropriate... how do we expose them for these crimes?

They could simply have a database of addresses for all Trump supporters and zap them out of existence.

SB21 likes this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

So is Maui the result of Trump's SpaceX program?

The gov't thought it would be funny to pin the next Pearl Harbor on Trump's acceptance of this program? Their little inside joke?

9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Apparently god's finger is very capricious...it apparently likes the Maria Lanika Catholic Church
    Church in Maui miraculously spared from devastating Hawaii wildfires
    [​IMG]
    But doesn't like the Protestant Waiola Church Waiola Church, home to royal family graves, destroyed in Lahaina fire
    [​IMG]
    I think it is less a matter of divine intervention, or lack of it, than of the physics and chemistry of the material world acting in different ways which in different circumstances favour some, but not others.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2023
  10. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I got to experience some true "hand of God" stuff, back in early 2007. Rental house I was in had a natural gas leak under the house (pier and beam construction), which allowed that area to fill with gas. One early February morning, the gas snuck up into the house from the foundation area, and, according to the fire department, the refrigerator compressor motor likely ignited it, when it kicked on.

The resulting explosion blew out every door and window on the house, took the back wall off in 3 pieces, and rattled windows up to 1/4 mile away....and my cat and I slept in the front bedroom, as it happened. BOTH of us got out without a scratch, as the explosion ripped over top of us! And I give ALL the credit to God, as every single first responder that showed up, was equally amazed that we weren't found in the tree across the street, dead. :eek:

Everyone I talked to, later on that day, said I should buy a lottery ticket.....to which I equally replied, "What makes you think I have any luck left over, after seeing this??" :rolleyes:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    20070226-01. 20070226-03.

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not an Act of God, at all… NG and Propane leak explosions act just like explained above… 90% Fire Folks just do not have the technical experience, to understand these type of explosions, which are NOT Detonations, but Deflagrations, in the first place… Watch the film of the four houses in Pennsylvania that blew up, a few days ago… It will take the Arson Investigator a few more days to follow the Flame Front of that incident, before they find how the gas propagated thru the four houses before the Gas/Air mixture became ignitable… Every time I see the wild speculation by the Talking Heads when they have to try and report on an incident they have NO Knowledge about, I have to just shake my my head and smile…

SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Tell me you weren't eradicating rabbits, natshare?

Eradicating Rabbits Aussie Style...

SB21 and natshare like this.
  13. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Zimmy, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

CraftyMofo likes this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. DKR

What really started the HI fires?

I'll vote for "Chinese satellites"
    upload_2023-8-16_11-39-15.

why not?

Zimmy likes this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

saw reports by firemen that responded... no water in hydrants???

SB21 and DKR like this.
  18. DKR

19. Cruisin Sloth

20. Cruisin Sloth

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7