one step closer to .gov control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gunbartender, Mar 17, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Believe me I understand how you feel. I would however be remiss if I didn't point out that once your children reach 18 years of age and get out on their own, you can't live their lives for them. At that point you have had 18 years to form them into thinking caring adults with good moral and ethical values. What they chose themselves to do after that is their own affair, and very little of your business. You can not and should not try further to form them in your image under threat or coersion. They need to make their own choices and decisions. That said, feeling the way you do, chances are your children will not enter government service, military or otherwise. However, you may also be wrong. Time alone will tell.[dunno]

Lucky Johnson and larryinalabama like this.
  2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

No disagreement here... and I'd go a step further and refuse to fight against her as well. Be damned if my blood benefits the idiotic masses. No sir, only fighting I'll be doing will be to defend against any direct violations of my own rights. Screw the next guy IMO, he prolly voted for King Obama anyways...

larryinalabama likes this.
  3. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Gentlemns disargrrement I will alaways try to be a influence on my children. My Daddy passed 4 years ago and hes still part of my life.

I figure we didnt give our blood, backs, years of hard work fir the Us to be in the state it is in.

I will alaways be fighting for freedom, thats what makes us american

4. Lucky Johnson

Lucky Johnson Monkey

Seems the newest EO to be signed two days ago incorporates all of these into one with the new kicker of authorizing these things during peacetime as well as during an emergency or wartime. So basically the gubmint can now legally steal all of your stuff and force you be their slaves any ole time they want. What a sad time we live in. This is not the America I know. I think I woke up and found myself living in New China West.:mad: Time to pull a William Wallace maybe?? [freedom]

tulianr, Sapper John and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

That is exactly why it needs to stop now, before all these costs get higher. We are already screwed now and if it gets worse we will be selling parts of the country off to pay our debts even with all the morons in DC thrown out.

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Well, I have to say that I read the new EO very carefully. The Order specifies which non-elected officials control each and every one of those items. Thats right, folks. The people who would be in control are appointed officials. Under the direction of the President.

So, not only under PDD 51 (Continuity of Government) does the President become a dictator, under the auspices of this little gem, the persons appointed by the President now control all of the resources and raw materials in the United States, whether you like it or not.

Let us not forget:

7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Lucky Johnson and oldawg like this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

many will die

I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.
    That is the first part of the oath I took several times over 22 years.
    I do not accept that the usurper serving as our present dictator has sufficiently proven he has the right to hold the office of President.
    Hitler's minions unacceptably tried to use the excuse that they were just following orders. This was hammered into our heads in boot camp as an example as to not be lead down the path of following an unlawful order.
    I suspect that when the SHTF as I suspect it will, non-conformists and preppers like us will be made out to be the evil root cause of all the nations woes. Misguided law enforcement, and military will fall on us like locusts using this recent Executive order to allow them to attempt to strip us of weapons, ammo, food, seed etc.
    The whole thing seems like an insane nightmare. I can only hope a pray somehow it doesn't happen, for certainly many will die. I will be on the side of the Constitution, against those Domestic and or Foreign Enemies trying to shread it.

9. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Reading the comments on the mainstream news sights is laughable. They range from "you crazy________ you let them get away with this and now they'll herd us all into the ovens/camps" or "you crazy___________ they are just trying to keep us safe from ______ ! What surprises me,and it shouldn't, is why so many were surprised by this. It's been happening for a 150 years now. In the 70's(as in the 1770's)there were very few veterans or active duty troops right? We had to start from scratch to overthrow a tyrannical government and replace it with the republic we did.Less than 10% active participation and another 20% covert support did it. I think the TPTB under estimate the numbers that will rise up when they finally tick us off beyond our limits.How many millions of armed vets,conscientious active troops,and overt/covert supporting citizens will answer the call? I don't know but I'm willing to bet my life there will be enough.Let them keep pushing. If we can change it with the vote then I'm happy but if we can't then lock and load and let a few modern day General Greenes and their like come forward. The founders had it right for the most part and their words are still there to guide us.Enemies foreign and domestic. I stand against either.

Lucky Johnson and tacmotusn like this.
  10. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

I know most of ya'll have seen this before but this Marine public affairs officer's first response before back peddling scares the hell out of me. Just shows the potential that many will follow orders unquestioningly.

Marine PAO Responds to Gun Confiscation Question - YouTube

11. Mountainman

I work with an ex Marine that was in Iraq and I asked him the same question. He said Marines follow orders and did not back down at all when told it was an unlawful order, not a good sign.

12. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I think maybe a fight would have started had I been you. I would have had to point out the Nazi excuse thing. Also that he had a brain and he should use it. He shouldn't have to be told an order is unlawful. He should have enough smarts to quickly figure it out on his own. If I had not made an impression by then I would have had to stab him in the guts with a remark like, "You must be proud to be a marine as well as an ignorant, stupid, stormtrooper nazi".
    In my not so humble opinion, any military member of any branch, at any level of advancement who blindly follows blatantly Unconstitutional Orders, Is a stupid SOB who deserves to be shot down like a dog while atempting to enforce that unlawful order. Others may disagree, and that doesn't surprise me or change my mind about the matter.
    ps; I have heard time and time again, there is no such thing as an ex marine

13. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Tention breaker.......Had to be done!!

Lucky Johnson likes this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The problem is, and was in our day, that constitutionality is not emphasized, following orders is. They will do as told at the lower ranks, it's the upper enlisted or officer corps that have to make the decision on lawful or not, and few enough of those will have the training to do so. Facing a squad lead by a corporal, and you are done for. Find yourself facing a company lead by a captain or major, you stand a chance.

[booze]

15. Mountainman

Inasmuch as I would have liked to say everything to him that you said, this was a very brief conversation while working security at an event and I am his supervisor. The only positive is that if I tell him to do something, I know he will do it.

tacmotusn and Redneck Rebel like this.
  16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If they move out of the cities into the burbs and countryside, whom ever they be that wants to take resources from the population, need to make sure that they bring enough body bags for their entire convoy and those that they intend to encounter.

Methinks it's not going to be pretty remembering that the Nazis put people into ghettos, stole their property and then moved them off to 'Work Camps'. Those that forget history are doom to repeat it.

17. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

If they thought insurgents in Iraq were a pain in the a$$, they aint seen nothin compared to a rural population with the resources and experience to sustain whoopass.
    There will quickly grow an underground network like the world has never seen totally sympathetic to all freedom fighters if any administration thinks they can simply side step the Constitution of these United States and begin taking people's land and family business.
    We are a peaceful people. I cant stress that enough, I DO NOT want to see any hostilities in any way shape or form but I owe it to all who have sacrificed everything for this country and to the founding fathers to ensure that if it is my time to water the Liberty tree, I will do so with every ounce of my being to ensure the freedom of my family and my countrymen!!![freedom]

P.S.: To any of you guvment jagoffs monitoring me, my family farm is still being worked by many different kinfolk. Yup, we are taking care of the livestock and this weekend we will be droppin plow. Got two uncles on Massey's, got me on the IH, and I think my cousin will be on the ole Oliver spreaddin ****. If ya want, swing on by and try to stop us. Better yet, pull one of them sleek dark suv's out on the field, we would LOVE to give it a new smell for ya to take back to show your supervisor. :D

18. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Actually, and this is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT to note, the EO that Obama signed on 3/16 specifically revokes 12919.

Now don't get me wrong, I am on no way, shape or form an Obama man but we need to have our facts straight.

There's plenty I don't like in THIS EO without having the others to worry about but not having those others is nice...I guess. He also revoked sections 401(3) & (4) of Executive Order 12656. I haven't looked that one up yet.

--DL

19. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Bwhahahhaahaha, what a gift, revokes 12919 and 401 (3&4) in order to ensure that none of the positions are elected officials nor military but rather THOSE APPOINTED BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF. Seriously, you can't be saying that having the fox guarding the hen house is a good thing?

Seriously, someone has been drinking the kool-aid. [booze]

Falcon15 likes this.
  20. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

No, no kool-aid drinking at all, just setting the record straight. You can choose to ignore them all you like. Have you actually read the EO? Beginning to end? It's a long damned thing and confusing as hell. I'm not a lawyer so I can't say it could be used to do what everyone here is saying it could be used for...rather my opinion is "why have the damned thing in the first place?" Avoid the appearance of evil. I said up front that I don't like it, there's plenty not to like. Personally I think the entire EO PROCESS is unconstitutional, just like the PDD, but earlier in the thread it was stated that all those other EOs were still in effect when they weren't, I was simply setting the record straight.

Frankly you are fool if you think for one second that if the President, from either party, wanted to declare martial law and screw us all he couldn't do it in a heartbeat. Enough of the media is on his side (again, either party, the FCC will pull the plug, right the $!*# now if they don't play ball), the power goes out, water gets shut off. Screw Executive Orders. A half a dozen phone calls get made and this country shuts the hell down until we play ball or things we would all REALLY rather not discussing in the open happen.

It wouldn't even take the military to get involved. Make checks late to welfare recipients by 2 weeks and watch the violence ensue and just blame it on the Post Office. "They went out, we don't know where they are but you people are causing problems...we're declaring martial law!" Bam, problem solved, no elections in November if he waits until May 7th to call it in and that was PDD51, not his own EO!

No, I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid thankyouverymuch, I was just setting the record straight and making sure we weren't operating under any false pretenses and claiming that this EO or that EO hadn't ever been revoked. Kind of like saying the law about "You can't take a bath except for the third Wednesday after a full moon if you live in an even numbered house" had never been taken off the books. In this case it has so let's quit beating the dead horse and focus on THE ISSUE AT HAND, m'kay?

--DL

tulianr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7