Oops deleted in error genset in NC for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by ghrit, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Don't know if this is the correct thread. But I received this in an E-mail. Don't know much about it but thought someone may be interested. Contact info below.

[​IMG]
    Military 10kw generator on trailer. Very low hours, runs good. Very rugged, EMP shielded, made for long term use this is not a typical lawn mower engined set you get at the home improvement store. Single or three phase selectable. Call for more details if interested. $3400 with trailer or $2800 without- most places charge more than $3400 for a set without a trailer.

www.oldgrouch.com
    Old Grouch's Military Surplus, 82 Main St, Clyde, NC 28721

Edit: ghrit pulled a classic error, deleted the post while attempting to move it. My appologies to @Altoidfishfins

Asia-Off-Grid and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

a dear friend of mine had one of those he had it rigged to weld with and if he lost power he had power for the house

3. Great sets. I have the smaller 002A version of this (not on a trailer). Easy to work on, easy to keep going. Only a few problematic points to be worried about. Make sure it runs and puts out power, and you should be quite happy :)

1. STANGF150
  2. BailyTheFox
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. ColtCarbine
  7. Dunerunner
  8. azrancher
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. oil pan 4
  12. hitchcock4