Open Borders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Espada

Espada Monkey+

And, unbelievably just a few years ago, "Social Security" funds are doled out to people who have never contributed a cent to the project.

When government officials speak to the public nowadays, they are talking to the 53 percentile, not us. They promise and give to the slugs of American society, and care not that the rest of us hold them beneath contempt.

They would care if strict voter qualifications were re-inaugurated. The producers would be the only ones who voted.

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Where We The People really failed was in not making the politicos adhere to the very same health, retirement and SS programs WE are on. Had that been the case, they wouldn't be raiding those funds to pay for garbage. As it is, they have 'no dog in the hunt', and so WILL take their liberties with OUR money.

tulianr likes this.
  3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

.er.....ahem...
    I will not take offence and there is none intended, but....
    there are some that will tell you to check your history...
    and your economics.....you can't print that much money fast enough to fund that many wars and defend that many borders
    and your geography....Russia will be over the pole in a heartbeat to claim the oil, probably well backed up by the chinese
    not to mention they will re open the alaska ownership debate

I much prefer we each tend to our own yards and fences thank you
    I think your focused on the wrong border if you are looking North
    though I love being in the US and love the people,
    I am Canadian and will defend that title

besides, we make such great neighbours, looking after one another as we do.

Cheers

tacmotusn likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7