Operation Screw: The Fed goes all-in on QE Schiff

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by VisuTrac, Sep 14, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Time to fatten up.

I'm going to feed the wife a cheesecake or two. I'm pretty sure she won't protest...

3. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

Anyone know if this can bring interest rates down further? I'm in the middle of a refi and while i don't agree with qe3, i can't stop it so why not benefit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

That's a good question. I had similiar thoughts, but since I'm in the middle of classes with little to no income, I seriously doubt that they would lower my mortgage.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Bringing down Mortgage Interest Rates is one of the Prime Reasons, given for QE3... I mean, like 3.5% isn't low enough??? My Oldest daughter just refinanced their place in Texas, at 3.5%.... When Momma and I bought our first House, it was 6%, and that was 40+ years ago, and a very good deal. When we bought our Big House we were at 14%, and refinanced it down to 8.5% after ten years. I would have "Killed" for 3.5% back in those days. Oh well, It is up to the Kids to deal with that stuff now.... I have my cabin, and it has been paid for for 15 years. Just right for Momma and I.... YMMV.....

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7