Operation Wetback

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

THREE PRESIDENTS
    The people that are in Congress in Washington tell us they cannot deport 12 million illegal's?
    We probably need to vote all of them out of office and send them back to school to learn history!
    We pay more to illegal's in welfare than it would cost to deport them! Our career politicians need to work for the voters and the good of the United States of America, not the lobbyist and big
    businesses.

HOOVER, TRUMAN AND EISENHOWER

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then, they can surely do it today!! lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine
    and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder.
    Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you.

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

~chipper sarcasm~ Hey! Thanks for the little reminder! :)

I'd hate to let them all down.:mad:

3. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

You mean 20 million dont you?

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

12, 20, 40, whos' even counting the millions anymore?
    I doubt that the Guberment cares, as long as those tax dollars keep comin' in!
    IF, we failed to pay taxes, then what?
    Those in Washington would NO longer have a job!
    No job=no income, no income =no homes/no food/no insurance!
    I like it!
    What would "they" do?
    Put this entire NATIONS workers in Prisons, work camps?
    They'll still have no incomes, but, they just print more of what they want, until there's so much money around, it's less in value than 1 square of toilet paper!
    I think that's where it's heading!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7