Oprah Lords Over White Folk, Talks Poop on XM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Sep 26, 2006.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/25/oprah-lords-over-white-folk-talks-poop-on-xm/

Oprah Lords Over White Folk, Talks Poop on XM

Posted Sep 25th 2006 1:52PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Oprah
    If it wasn't already totally evident that Oprah Winfrey can talk about anything for any length of time, her debut today on her own XM Radio channel just confirmed it. The talk-show queen gabbed with her best pal Gayle King (who called her, inexplicably, "Mommy") on what is nominally King's show on "Oprah & Friends," the satellite channel that launched today.
    <SCRIPT language=javascript> var tag = new FlashTag('http://tmz1.12dnetworks.com/TMZ_CELEB_AUDIO/oprah/060925/tmz_player.swf', '400','400','0,0,0,0'); tag.setId('main'); tag.setWmode('opaque'); tag.setBgcolor('#ffffff'); tag.setQuality('high'); tag.setScale('noscale'); tag.addFlashVar('', ''); tag.write(document); </SCRIPT>
    Among many, many other things, Oprah talked about her humble beginnings in Mississippi, and particularly about how her mother's highest aspiration for her was that she might end up cleaning white people's houses, because "they give away nice clothes." And then Oprah pointed out that now that she's Oprah, she has "all these white people" working for her, and that in fact there's only one black person on the staff. Way to turn the tables, girl.

Finally -- and this was just in the first fifteen minutes -- Oprah moved onto her most recent favorite topic, excrement. O assured Gayle that the reason she doesn't have children wasn't that she can't deal with poo, or "pooty," as the pair called it. For this -- and whatever follows -- is what XM is paying Oprah $55 million over the next three years.

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have never watched even one episode of the Oprah show....

nor any reality shows.

Don't really care for television....But she is too much...I've gotten where I don't even want to read a book if it is one of the Oprah clubs featured books....

Some people just think a little too highly of themselves.....

Now the Sweet Potato Queens , from the same town as Oprah? They're my kind of girls.....lol!

3. BRONZ

BRONZ Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Its a shame. Had a white done that it would have been curtins.

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Maybe we should send her poop? Lots of room for topic there. I'll be Fed-ex would give special service to boxes of poop, especially if it were white person poop for Oprah to talk about. :eek:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7