Optics What you Runnin?

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Rocky Road Lerp, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I have always considered the ACOG too expensive so I am using a Vortex Spitfire 3X and a Primary Arms 4-16X. I really like them both and both have etched reticles and batteries. They're really good on battery use, reliable, and very durable so... I might get an ACOG in the near future but doubtful as these do the job quite well but we'll see. In fact, I am trying to decide if I want to dance to ATF's tune and get my first SBR or give them the middle finger and simple buy a bullpup, specifically an IWI Tavor X95. I am leaning more in that direction...

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Certainly cannot go wrong with the Tavor, especially the X95!
    Before you do, play with a FN PS-90, might change ya man!
    I have a love-hate with my PS-90 SBR, I love the size and feel of it, and how it shoots, but hate the sights and the very short sight radius as well as the very short mounting area for optics. As long as I run it suppressed, I don't get muzzle blast on my optic, and it's an absolute tank, very reliable and quite accurate!

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I don't know, Ura-Ki...the Tavor might look a bit strange but...that FN PS-90 is flat-a$$ weird looking! LOL!!!! You sure it was made on this planet? LOL!!!

SB21, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is always the FN-2000, talk about funky and cool, just wish they would do something different with that damn forend!
    [​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Im holding out till the .gov introduces us to them UFO pilots thats been blasting around our skys. I'm sure them guys have some of them Star Trek blasters. Point , shoot , target decimated, no blood , no body, no proof . That's gonna be a sweet little piece to have. :D:D

Ok ,, just kiddin around ,,,

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm not, I'm gonna be grabbing every one of them I can get my grubby hands on!

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

IN For a group buy on Fasher's

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7