Order Up! 2 to go!

Discussion in 'Blades' started by Valkman, Aug 17, 2005.

1. swinefornicator

swinefornicator Monkey+++ Founding Member

Jeez thanks T

Here I am dead and looking forward to my new found religion and 75 virgins and you go and pull the ol' logic crap.

You know as well as anybody, the name may be different, but the filling is the same.
    ;)

2. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

T, we just need Tye. Although I remember what sf said one time, if he told him to breathe, he would be blue when he hit the ground.

3. swinefornicator

nah

T probably has written him, if not, I will. He's a good guy with a little time on his hands, I'd expect he'll come by. Just don't tell him I said anything nice about him, I'll lie.

:D

4. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Re: nah

Actually, I haven't written him A, figured this time I'd leave it up to you. Wanted to get your impression of the place first. Well, not exactly...just wanted to let a few things come to a conclusion. Close enough that if he'd like to come I'd love him to be here. After all he is my "bestest" ;)

5. swinefornicator

Me too

was waiting for the storm to take shape and see what was up here. I'll probably see him this weekend and let him know.

6. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Re: Me too

Works for me. Tell him hi okay?

7. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

bring him on!

I like the tag of the slowest growing site on the net. If we have 100 members with this much activity, I'd be a happy man

Thanks for the vote of confidence PF

8. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[ROFL]

9. swinefornicator

PF stands for "pork fed", right??????

About 25 yrs ago when I was going through my PADI Certification there was a couple Nam Vets in the class. One was a side gunner on a helo and he recanted a "tale" of getting some from a member of the swine family. Wasn't ashamed or anything just matter of fact about it. Guess what his nick name became on that trip? I'll never forget that. So PF has a long history with me, puts a smile on my face and has a ring to it. That and the clearwater springs down in Fla., Kissamee and manatee's. Man that was a long time ago..........

PF

10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

sick, sick ,sick...the whole bunches of you...squeal like a pig..

11. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I don't know how anybody could do that...can you imagine how much trouble it would be to get a kiss?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7