Oregon Monkeys You Have Been Fooked - Buy Any New Guns and Mags By December 7

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by 3M-TA3, Nov 12, 2022.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I understand it is a 30 day stay on the permit process only. Not sure if that gives a 30 no registration window as that is part of the permit process. The ten round mag cap is not part of the temporary stay,

A Harney County Judge put a stay on the whole shebang. We'll see how that works out.

Dunerunner likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The way the law was written even ten round mags are illegal to sell in Oregon, really even a one round mag that has a floor plate is illegal since it could conceivably be modified to hold over ten rounds.

At least they should have bought us dinner first...

upload_2022-12-7_18-38-57.

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

upload_2022-12-7_18-43-37.

4. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Can you visit a neighboring state for mags?

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

HELL YES!! AMMO & GUNS TOO!

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Idaho is the closest. If this stupidity stands I'm thinking about moving to Fruitland and opening a magazine store with a drive through window. I'll set it up so approach and exit will be ambiguous, cash sales only and provide weathered receipts using my own calendar that is coincidentally offset from AD by ten years, thus 2022 AD is 2002 A3M

There has been a LOT of action on the entirety of 114 and it's now on hold while issues with Oregon and US Constitution get ironed out. There was a very good hearing in Harney County yesterday where Oregon's Assistant AG was absolutely skewered in front of an impartial judge that accepted no BS. I think it will be placed on a stay until it reaches the Oregon Supreme Court. I do not have much confidence there due to the corruption that is endemic throughout the blue controlled portion of Oregon. I do think it will delay things until the Federal lawsuits take hold.

Dunerunner, GOG and CraftyMofo like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Honest citizens have to go through a background check but illegals cross our border every day with no background check what so ever. I remember when America was for Americans too.

GOG and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7