Original Christian Contemporary Music

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Gopherman, Apr 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I am a Musical Evangelist and have been playing Ministry events for the last 5+ years with my wife.
    Feel free to download them if that's possible.
    I have copyrights on all this stuff, but have never sold a CD since we've been doing this. We have given away over 3,000 though!
    I have written and recorded over 50 songs to date.
    Here is a site we belong to that has some of our video's as well.
    Covenant 1 Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
    I hope you enjoy these songs that I believe with all my heart were a gift to me from God!
    BEGGAR AT THE GATE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Kingfish, Ganado, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thank you for sharing your music. Currently listening to Walking with my Savior. Wonderful!

Mindgrinder and Gopherman like this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Nice, My favorite is your first track Please Forgive me. I like the Flow , lyrics and the way you did it. Very heart felt song. Nice job.

I also recorded a bunch of what I call Christian rock . Kind of a blend of Pink Floyd/Led Zepplin with Christian lyrics. I currently have around 20 songs un mixed on a Fostex 24 track hard drive recorder. Need to mix down some day. Il try and post one We did a demo cd and I have some files somewhere. The band was called Angeloy but spelled with Greek Symbols .

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I hope this works. I wrote this song in 2005 played guitar and sang the lead on it. My wife played the keyboards and my son on 5 string bass. Also has Kim Crump on vocals, Jeff Root on guitar and Joe Yost on drums. It was called Creation and part of an Album we were working on called Out Of The Darkness. Wow this is fun.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  5. Gopherman

Thank you all, for the kind comments! I really don't take credit for all the Lyrics, I'm in there, but, these songs were mostly written in less than 1/2 hour to 45 min. complete. I had help, I used to play the Bars circuit and write songs, I am, simply put, Not That good.

Love it man!! You should simplify them down and get into Outreach Ministry lots of lost youth with no one really trying to reach them. I guess they don't Tithe enough?:whistle:
    I read a lot of your post, we are very much on the same wavelength. We perform 4-6 times a month, mostly at Drug Rehabs, Nursing home, and Tent Revivals. From a distance people can't tell what were singing about, but are drawn in and that's a good thing, give the spirit a chance to get a foot in the door.
    I've had people tell me Man your music is great but your lyrics are really "Preachy". All I can say to that is "DUH!!!"

Mindgrinder likes this.
  6. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Here is one last tune from that Album we never finished. Also copy righted as a block of songs in 2005. "All the Way to Heaven". My wife wrote some great synthesizer leads in this song. Sounds like a cross between Head East and the Cars.

Attached Files:

Mindgrinder likes this.
  7. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Christian music is preachy ha ha ha . Praise the Lord, give him praise in the house of God. I found the music itself to be very uplifting. When you sing for Christ you are helped by the Holy Spirit. Better than any drug I ever did back in the day. I wish I had a copy of the title track to our album. "Out of the Darkness" was very middle eastern in flavor with big 5 string bass and synth strings. It need a Choir of angles singing the middle part of it. I found I could not use enough power to do Gods Music justice. I wanted a million watts of power and as many watts of lighting. Nothing man can create can reach his majesty . The power and Glory is not attainable even with todays amplifiers and sound systems. I wanted to touch his power in the music. There were times when we felt like we did. Those were my best times as a muscian. I am playing again now in clubs for money . It does not compare to power praise.

8. Gopherman

What part of the world are you in? Were in Al.
    I know what you you mean about the Spiritual High! Man I can feel it every time someone got touched! It feels like
    Electricity running through me. Check out Don Francisco on you tube he is so anointed The Traveler, or He's Alive most of the stuff he does is incredibly powerful.
    The end times are definitely here in my opinion, based on whats happening around the world, the way it lines up with Scripture.
    The craziest thing is the Euphrates River drying up, even the NY Times called it as a Biblical Event, that's why I'm on this site.
    We were going to move to Arkansas and join up with a christian community out there, but things kept coming up to let us know that wasn't what God had for us!

Mindgrinder likes this.
  9. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

We are in Michigan's lower peninsula. Very close to the lake Michigan shoreline. I have in the past followed bands likethe News Boys , Forever Tree and Third Day, and prophets like Kim Clement. Angeloy played 5 shows before disbanding due to spiritual conflicts between members. Satan brings a lot of weapons against those who try and help others find God. Spiritual warfare can be very brutal and only those clothed in Gods Armor will survive it. We were attacked by our own families and friends . They could not understand why we wanted to play for God. You can see Satan in the eyes of those who do not believe. Evoke the Holy spirit? and Satan will respond. Gods power is greater but in a fools hand it can be very destructive. We were not ready as a group to fight that fight. That is why it fell apart. Today I look back at what we did and thank God we survived it. I know of one young man who was saved during one of those shows. That made it all worth while.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

" If you do it to even ONE, of these MY Brotheren, You do it unto Me."

11. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

My lead Guitar and lead vocals on this one." My Life for you" This song was inspired by the day I was saved. I thought at first it was about my life but it turns out it was from Jesus to me. His life for me. I had a hard time singing this song without crying. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

Mindgrinder likes this.
  1. Asia-Off-Grid
  2. Asia-Off-Grid
  3. Motomom34
  4. Motomom34
  5. GhostX
  6. OldDude49
  7. duane
  8. OldDude49
  9. Brokor
  10. Minuteman