Osama bin laden is dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samintn

samintn Monkey+

I just don't understand why they would burrie him at sea, and not bring him back to the U.S. For proof positive.

2. samintn

samintn Monkey+

This should boost Big O's approval ratings just in time for his re-election campaign. How very interesting.

3. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

What a crock. They claim that they wanted to honor the 224 hour Muslim burial BS. Did he offer anything when he killed Americans or when they beheaded Americans? Don't think so. Should have feed him to a pig.

Jason

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I believe he is dead
    Conspiracy theorists will believe whatever suits their personal agenda or mindset.
    Oh, and Elvis ain't dead........ I saw him in Vegas last week.

6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I believe he is dead. I believe he has been dead for some time. I believe that since TPTB could not deliver a dead Gadaffi, they went to plan B.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm a bit confused here...Was it Osama or Obama that the seal's took out...

ccc

Falcon15 likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You can't trust the Navy, ..... They got the wrong one![gun]

Gator 45/70 and Falcon15 like this.
  9. Brokor

Gunsmith likes this.
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Osama this week and Zero's birth certificate last week, what a bunch of crap.

New sheeple chant:
    Zero's are hero, Zero's are hero, Zero's are hero,...

11. Brokor

12. Brokor

Already beating the drums...stoking the fire...instilling the fear.

After bin Laden’s death, what’s next for the U.S. and al-Qaida? - Yahoo! News

And the beat goes on.

13. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

So where did A.J. dig up the 16 year old kid for an expert on Bin Laden?

14. bobzilla

bobzilla Monkey+

My Heroes

Pakistani Army Neutralized
    Five minute shootout,Thirty-five minutes of Intel gathering( using some Intel in Afghanistan)
    Excellent Intel going in
    Flawless execution

A+ to our Armed Services,CIA,and Commander In Chief !

15. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

ding dong, the witch is dead, which old witch? the wicked witch! ding dong the wicked witch is dead...oh no ToTo!
    I don't believe for one damned minute that this is anything more than pouring powder into the frizzen.

16. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

So now we have to ask those dirty, Paki's wtf they were doing taking our billions and hiding that sob across the street for all these years. I want some damned answers on how we're going to get our money back.

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

UGRev,

The money we sent them was not for fighting terrorism, it was to placate their leadership that we were playing in their sand box AND to keep a semi-rational group of leaders in place so they wouldn't go crazy and let the nuke genie too far out of the bag.

It was all about influence. Money can't buy you love but it will keep the pigs coming back to the trough where we can keep an eye on them. Look at welfare, same thing.

18. Brokor

19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Jones has a taken a long dive off the deep end this time. His tinfoil hat has bonded to his scalp. :rolleyes:

I agree bobo and crew will milk this for all they can..... but.....

20. Brokor

You aren't informed if you believe that. The evidence is in front of your face. Alex isn't a "theorist", he has highly trained government whistle blowers TELLING YOU what's up. So, I don't see how you can claim "tinfoil hat", when Alex is just reporting on the news the corporate media spins into tales of wonder and amusement.

Whenever I hear people say something like you just did, I get a sick feeling in my stomach because it's like we are fighting not only against the elite and their corporate minions, but the very people we are trying to save. You represent 1% of our hope, and you aren't even listening to Jones with a concentrated effort. This shows me that you are more in tune with the pizzazz of Beck and Hannity, with full technicolor screenings of the world as it is reported by the trustworthy corporations. You need to break your social conditioning -destroy your TV.

And, "bobo and crew" aren't stupid. They are well placed PR reps for the secret government. If you can't see what is really going on and cannot connect the dots, don't blame Alex Jones. Either PROVE him wrong, or keep quiet. Thank you.

Seacowboys likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7